Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck build

Hi Jason, I was wondering if you could help me with a deck I'm trying to make. The theme of my deck is Spellbook Fortune, where I combine Fortune Ladies with Spellbook cards. It has given me some victories, but decks against Fire Fists, or swarming decks, it makes it nearly impossible to make a comeback. Another problem is that I usually get bad opening hands and no way of drawing new cards to make my hand stronger. For this deck, my main goal is to have field presence, where I can also counter and make a quick comeback once I'm in a sticky situation. I am planning to attend a tournament, but knowing that many people plan to use tier 1 decks, I know that my deck isn't match for any of the top decks that are being played, since they swarm pretty early in the game. I would like help to make my deck stronger and at least have a fighting chance against these top decks. So far here is my deck list:

Monsters 14

2x Fortune Lady Dark
1x Fortune Lady Fire
3x Fortune Lady Light
1x Fortune Lady Water
1x Fortune Lady Wind
2x High Priestess of Prophecy
1x Magical Exemplar
1x Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
2x Temperance of Prophecy

Spells 19

1x Dark Hole
1x Different Dimension Gate
1x Fortune's Future
2x Future Visions
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Spellbook library of the crescent
2x Spellbook of Eternity
1x Spellbook of Life
2x Spellbook of the Master
1x Spellbook of Fate
1x Spellbook of Power
2x Spellbook of Secrets
2x Spellbook of Wisdom
1x The Grand Spellbook Tower

Traps 7

1x Breakthrough Skill
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Defense Draw
1x Dimensional Prison
1x Dimensional Wall
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Mirror Force

I don't have any cards in my extra deck, since I don't know which ones I could use in this deck. I hope you can give me some advice to make this deck stronger, and would appreciate your help. Thank you.

took me awhile had to research big time and this is what i came up with

2 High Priestess of Prophecy
2 Fortune Lady Dark
3 Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
2 Temperance of Prophecy
3 Fortune Lady Light
1 Fortune Lady Water
1 Fortune Lady Fire

3 Spellbook of Secrets
2 Spellbook of the Master
2 Spellbook Library of the Crescent
2 Spellbook of Wisdom
1 Spellbook of Power
1 Spellbook of Fate
1 Spellbook of Eternity
1 Spellbook of Life
2 The Grand Spellbook Tower
1 Dark Hole

2 Phoenix Wing Wnd Blast
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Compulsory Escape Device
1 Needle Ceiling

hope thats helps some xyz ant needed but a few rank 2 3 and 4 may not hurt mostly 2 and 3

Jason Lee

hello to all yugioh players out their my name is Jason Lee aka yugiohdeckmaster on youtube i was born 10/30/1984 in Paris Texas and now live in Lawton Oklahoma I can answer almost all ruling question and pricing question max 3 per question asked please, i can also help with deck drafts and builds If you are making a deck request or rating, please no decks that are not advance format, or are mostly cards design to burn opponent LP down, (except volcanic) Spellcaster theme decks or any decks relying on normal monsters mostly or are decks that have a hole bunch of card with no real theme to it or focus (i will count it, if you send me a list of cards you got, and ask me to make a deck out of them) if you do this i will either send them to the card pool or reject them, and also please make sure your up to date on today Banned List, and please put your deck in this order and if able all cards in alphabetical order Monsters Spells Traps Extra Side if i cant understand the deck you sent or pick out a theme or focus for it (aka its a cookie cutter deck) i will reject it sorry i do my best to get back to you with in 24-48 hours on almost all question asked thank you for choosing me, and have a wonderful day /night.

Been playing the game for over 10 years, and have learned the rules to almost all cards.

So far my work has appeared on youtube, under the user name yugiohdeckmaster41 yugiohdeckmaster and jasonlee41, (the first and the last one got deleted tho)

Cache High Schools.

partner ship on youtube about it

none right now hoping to make new ones