Yu-Gi-Oh/fire king

Question
can you build me a 40 card competitive fire king deck

i need it to be some what on a budget no one card can be over 5 please do this i know this will hinder it down some but money wise its all i can do

please get back to me as soon as you can thank you
i need this deck by friday if able

Answer
Fortunately, for your main deck the only thing that limit cuts out is wolfbark:

2 Fire King High Avatar Garunix
3 Fire King Avatar Yaksha
3 Fire King Avatar Barong
2 Fire King Avatar Garunix
3 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
1 Flamvell Firedog
1 Blaster - Dragon Ruler of Infernos
(15)

3 Fire Formation Tenki
3 Onslaught of the Fire Kings
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Circle of the Fire Kings
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Rekindling
(14)

2 Generation Shift
2 Breakthrough Skill
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Mirror Force
(11)

The Extra Deck is a different story. While you don't really need a lot of this stuff, it's really helpful to have.
I'm not sure what you already have, but you mostly want Rank 4 monsters, so I'll show you what the best version looks like and you can replace what you don't have with things that you do:

1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Cardinal
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
2 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 103 - Ragna Zero
1 Number 80 - Rhapsody in Beserk
1 Bujintei Kagutsuchi
1 Number 85 - Crazy Box
1 Photon Papilloperative
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo