Yu-Gi-Oh/first off thank you so much

you helped me a bunch a while back and was wondering if you could help me again i got a new deck concept i want to do but i dont know exactly how

it gonna be a raccon deck sorta same principles

difference is you rely solely on ponpoko effect
(meaning all beast with either have flip or graveyard effects)

hane hane
nimble momonaga  

and the main focus with be the raccon xyz and other rank 2 to put series damage on board

think monarch their basically a 1 for 1 summon these monster are a 1 for 1 flip effect or grave effect can you build me a deck with that kinda of focus please

and thank you

I've looked back through my Question History but can't find your previous question, so I apologise if I forget some of the restrictions on building this.

Only flips and Graveyard effects eh? That's potentially doable, but I think you lose out on Naturia Beast and a few Powerful On-Summon effects that this deck can take advantage of (The most prominent one being "Kalantosa, Mystical Beast of the Forest".

It's also much easier to put a lot of Damage on the board when this deck plays Junk Synchron, as that allows you to field over 8000 damage over 2 turns of Sandayu's effect.

You want to base this deck around Obedience Schooled, which is this archetype's key card - allowing you to summon 2 copies of Sandayu with only it and another level 2 beast.

I'd start with something like this:

3 Baby Raccoon Ponpoko
3 Baby Raccoon Tantan
3 Junk Synchron
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Key Mouse
2 Kalantosa, Mystical Beast of the Forest
1 The Fabled Cerburrel
1 Super Nimble Mega Hamster
1 Wind-Up Kitten

3 Obedience Schooled
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Book of Moon
1 Mind Control

3 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
1 Breakthrough Skill
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Horn of the Phantom Beast

Studying up on the Combo plays with Obedience Schooled should show you how this deck is supposed to play.

I'd start with an Extra Deck like this:

3 Number 64 - Ronin Raccoon Sandayu
1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 Daigusto Phoenix
1 Herald of Pure Light
2 Naturia Beast
1 Naturia Barkion
2 Junk Warrior
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Junk Destroyer
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Downerd Magician

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics