Yu-Gi-Oh/Fish Deck

All I'd like (or hope for) is a competitive Superancient Deepsea Colecanth Deck for the current Format (and Advanced). I have no idea what the deck should look like (whether or not to run cards to get Colecanth out easily; or in general, what lV4 Fish should be used). Main and Extra would be appreciated.

ANSWER: Before I answer this question, I notice that you're posting from Taiwan.
Does that mean you're using the current OCG Forbidden/Limited List as opposed to the TCG one?

Once you get back to me I can provide you with a build based on that.
You can respond via follow-up question.

QUESTION: Advanced (TCG) format is best. Thanks for noticing that I'm in Taiwan! But I'll be returning to TCG Land (the US) within the next few weeks.

The best way to play this strategy is with Mermail, since you're already playing the fish monsters (Pike, Turge) and have an excellent way to summon Coelacanth in Genex Undine -> Soul Charge.

1 Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth
3 Mermail Abyssteus
1 Mermail Abyssmegalo
3 Mermail Abysslinde
3 Mermail Abysspike
1 Mermail Abyssturge
1 Mermail Abyssgunde
1 Fishborg Archer
3 Atlantean Marksman
1 Atlantean Heavy Infantry
1 Atlantean Dragoons
1 Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls
3 Genex Undine
2 Genex Controller

3 Soul Charge
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Moray of Greed

3 Abyss-Sphere
1 Breakthrough Skill
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole

Generally your combo here will go:

Coelacanth -> Pike, Pike, Turge, Fishborg. (Activate any effects you need to)
Pike/Turge -> Lavalval Chain
Chain Sends Tidal
Fishborg + Pike -> Rose Dragon/Gungnir
(Attack if able)
Tidal + Rose Dragon/Gungnir -> Dracossack/Gaios

Though you can also just summon all 4 Mermail fish and go to Bahamut Shark and Giant Hand/Abyss Dweller.
That's usually worse though, since it doesn't leave you a Pike in the deck, thus worsening you Abyss-Spheres.

Which leaves you with both a board state that's difficult to break and the opportunity for game-winning damage on the next turn.

This is probably going to be the best variant since it can actually do things if you can't get to Coelacanth. It can also get rid of Coelacanth when you dead draw it with the Pikes, Turge, Megalo, and the copies of Moray of Greed (Which serves the dual purpose of being able to put your fish back into the deck if you draw them). The downside of that is that you'll be winning less games with the big fish than you would be with a Pure build (and more games by doing Mermail things).

Extra deck should probably be like this:

1 Mermail Abyssgaios
1 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
1 Bahamut Shark
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Number 106 - Giant Hand
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Ghostrick Alucard
1 Mechquipped Angineer
1 Mermail Abysstrite
1 Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree
1 Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barier
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barier

You can replace Giant Hand with Another Rank 4 (Exciton Works well, as do Blackship and Cairngorgon) if you don't own one.

Other things to consider:

Aqua Spirit - this gives you the ability to mop up combos if you don't have quite enough fish in the deck (due to earlier Sphere activations, or simply because you drew them without Moray).
It's also a special summon monster that can be tribute for Coelacanth when you draw it.

Dragon Ice - You'd have to shift the build a little to fit this in, since it really needs 3 Heavy Infantry, but it against provides extra tribute fodder for Coelacanth while breaking up Opposing play. The difference here is that Dragon Ice can also give you access to Beelze via Genex Controller.

Royal Swamp Eel - a single copy of this would allow you to go into Level 8 Synchro monsters, and provide Extra fish for Coelacanth. The downside is that it takes up both maindeck and Extra Deck Space, which are both in short supply.

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics