Yu-Gi-Oh/Gadgets

Question
I had a Machina/Ancient Gear deck with a focus on Fortress and getting out Ancient Gear Dragon, which is not a lot harder with the new rules even with magical hats, so I rebuilt it in line with the XYZ cards, and want to know if I could make it better.

Monsters (20)

Machina Cannon
Machina Fortress x3
Redox Dragon
Machina Gearframe x3
Green x2
Red Gadget x2
Yellow Gadget x2
Kagetokage x3
Tin Goldfish x3

Spells (11)

Dark Hole
MST x3
Limiter Removal
Forbidden Dress x2
Machine Assembly Line x2
Machina Armored Unit x2

Traps (9)

Bottomless Trap Hole
Mirror Force x2
Torrential Tribute
Compulsory
Fiendish Chain x3
Solemn Warning

Xyz Monsters (15)

Number 62: Photon Dragon
Number 15: Gimmick Puppet
Dracossack x2
Big Eye x2
Gem-Knight Pear
Evil Swarm Ouroboros
Utopia
Gear Gigant X x3
Exciton Knight
Unformed Void

Answer
There are a couple of Issues here, the main one being that you monster line is far too heavy.
Machina Fortress is quite good, but I don't want a hand full of monsters with this deck, I only ever want 2 - Tin Goldfish and a Gadget.

I'd make the monster line look like this:

3 Red Gadget
3 Yellow Gadget
3 Green Gadget
3 Tin Goldfish
3 Kagetokage
1 Machina Gearframe
2 Machina Fortress
(18)

This allows you to draw into the Gadget/Fish combo as often as possible, while also having access to Machina Fortress via Gear Gigant X when required.

The Machina Spells really don't add anything here since all your monsters go and get more monsters anyway, especially now that we've cut the Machina down to a minimum.

Your Spell/Trap line should look like this:

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Soul Charge
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
(10)

3 Fiendish Chain
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Black Horn of Heaven
1 Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare
1 Soul Drain
(12)

Chain Summoning is really quite good in this deck too, but I've not included it since it pushes the deck a lot further towards the Gadget theme, and I think I've taken enough out of the Machina part of the deck already.

Your Extra Deck can look like this:

1 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 80 - Rhapsody in Beserk
1 Number 82 - Heartlandraco
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 103 - Ragna Zero
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 King of the Feral Imps
2 Gear Gigant X
1 Daigusto Emeral
2 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Steelswarm Roach
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo