Yu-Gi-Oh/noble knight deck

i need a noble night deck some what budgeted so go money crazy i mean and i need it as competitive as you can make it

The Standard Noble Knight deck looks like this:

3 Noble Knight Medraut
3 Noble Knight Borz
3 Effect Veiler
2 Noble Knight Drystan
2 Noble Knight Gawayn
2 Gwenhwyfar the Queen of Noble Arms
1 Noble Knight Gwalchavad

3 Forbidden Lance
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
2 Reinforcement of the Army
2 Noble Arms of Destiny
2 Noble Arms Excaliburn
1 Noble Arms Caliburn
1 Noble Arms Arfedeutyr
1 Noble Arms Gallatin
1 Book of Moon

3 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Solemn Warning

1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Constellar Omega
1 Starliege Paladynamo
1 Heroic Champion Exclibur
1 Blade Armor Ninja
2 Artorigus, King of the Noble Knights
2 Sacred Noble Knight of King Artorigus
1 Number 61 - Volcasaurus

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics