Yu-Gi-Oh/Obelisk the Tormentor and winged dragon of ra deck

Question
I need a good deck that is based around Obelisk the Tormentor and winged dragon of ra ( I would add silver but the playable version cost around $100) yea, so I just need to know what cards to put in a deck that has Obelisk the Tormentor and winged dragon of ra in it. Thanks :)

Answer
I would advise against playing Ra, since without the "This card gains ATK Equal to the combined ATK of the monsters tributed for it" clause, it's virtually useless.

Obelisk on the other hand is completely fine, and works best in a deck supported by a Frog based Tributed Engine.

3 Obelisk the Tormentor
3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Raiza the Storm Monarch
2 Vanity's Fiend (This should be Majesty's fiend, but that guy's really expensive)
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Tragoedia
3 Swap Frog
2 Ronintoadin
2 Dupe Frog
2 Treeborn Frog
3 Battle Fader
3 Maxx "C"
(29)

3 The Monarchs Storm Forth
3 Enemy Controller
2 Soul Exchange
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Foolish Burial
1 Dark Hole
(11)

That's where I'd start if I was looking to play Obelisk.
Give it a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo