Yu-Gi-Oh/Pre-DUEA Batteryman Deck Review

Hey Exo, with Duelist Alliance just 1 week away from its debut, while also debuting a few new archetypes, it's about to become very diverse for our current format. At least I think so. Anyway, I want get a jump start on the revival of an old but classic archetype that could play a definitive role during Alliance's release; Batteryman. Batteryman 9V makes me want to play this deck again, so I'd like some help fine tuning my current build of Batteryman? That goes for both the extra and side deck as well? Here's my current Batteryman build.

Batteryman 40

Monsters 20
3x Batteryman 9V
3x Batteryman AAA
3x Batteryman Micro-Cell
2x Batteryman Charger
2x Batteryman Fuel Cell
2x Mahunder
2x Pahunder
2x Thunder Sea Horse
1x Honest

Spells 13
1x Book of Moon
1x Short Circuit
1x Soul Charge
2x Battery Charger
2x Recycling Batteries
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Upstart Goblin

Traps 7
1x Black Horn of Heaven
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Warning
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Portable Battery Pack

Extra Deck 15
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Bujintei Tsukuyomi
1x Constellar Omega
1x Daigusto Emerald
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk
1x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1x Starliege Paladynamo
1x Constellar Pleiades
1x Number 61: Volcasaurus
1x Constellar Ptolemy M7
1x Photon Strike Bounzer
1x Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger

Side Deck 15
3x Maxx "C"
1x Dark Hole
2x Soul Release
2x Nobleman of Crossout
1x Soul Drain
2x Debunk
2x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
2x Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare

Well Exo, there you have it. My current build of Batteryman for when 9V gets released. I've play tested on DevPro but only against the AI duel simulator, and this deck is so freaking good at gaining advantage by either searches or monster presence. Though I'm unable to do matches in AI mode it still pulls through. The 2 decks Batteryman may struggle against is Bujin and the new Shadoll deck.

Other than that, all I'd like your help with is fine tuning my current Batteryman deck to be ready for when 9V is released? No Holds Bard for our budget. Hope you can help and I await your response.

I'd take any results from any AI Simulator with a pinch of salt, since most of them are awful, and that requires them to cheat to put up a fight... (I have caught mine drawing a 4th Machina Gearframe before...)

This is actually a very good start.
I'm not even sure Micro Cell is even needed here anymore, I'd almost rather play the third Mahunder and Pahunder instead.
I dislike Batteryman Charger since it's a Tribute monster, but as a one-of I suppose it's fine.

I'd also play 3 Thunder Sea Horse, since you'll not be able to use one to search the other 2 if you don't:

3 Thunder Sea Horse
3 Batteryman 9V
3 Batteryman AAA
3 Mahunder
3 Pahunder
2 Batteryman Fuel Cell
2 Batteryman Micro-Cell
1 Batteryman Charger

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Recycling Batteries
2 Pot of Duality
1 Soul Charge
1 Short Circuit

2 Portable Battery Pack
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole

Your Side Deck seems fine, but D.D. Crow is much better than Soul Release.
I'd also consider a pair of Time-Space Trap Hole for the Shadoll matchup since it's the best possible answer to Shadoll Fusion.

Your Extra deck should have the following changes to go with the new Main Deck:

-1 Constellar Pleiades
-1 Photon Strike Bounzer
-1 Volcasaurus
-1 Gaia Dragon
-1 Bujintei Tsukuyomi

+1 Abyss Dweller
+1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
+1 Constellar Omega
+1 Number 103 - Ragna Zero
+1 Number 106 - Giant Hand (Online) or Cairngorgon the Antiluminescent Knight (Reality)

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics