Yu-Gi-Oh/pure lightsworn build (no rulers)

Question
QUESTION: i am on a budget i got 3 sd and lightray 3 daedalus and 2 diabolos

i also got 3 kuribandit and 1 black luster solider
i want the build to be as aggressivley as you can make it on a small budget no 1 card should cost more then a few bucks i spent almost all my money on the sd

and finally i got all main deck staple and a lot of the low budget xyz and synchro like omega m7 (got a constellar deck a while back)
paladynamo ect no high end ones tho so 101 and knight i do not got

please help i am going to local tomorrow night i pray you can help me buy then please

ANSWER: I don't really understand why you'd not play the Dragon Rulers here, since they're the deck's primary win condition, and Eclipse Wyvern becomes almost useless without them.
A pure build probably looks something like this:

3 Judgment Dragon
2 Lightray Diabolos
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Chaos Sorcerer
3 Kuribandit
1 Card Trooper
3 Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
3 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
3 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
1 Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
1 Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
1 Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden
2 Eclipse Wyvern
2 Necro Gardna
1 Honest
(29)

3 Soul Charge
3 Solar Recharge
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Charge of the Light Brigade
1 Foolish Burial
1 Allure of Darkness
(11)

Your Extra deck is almost irrelevant without the Dragon Rulers, but something like this should do:

1 <Rank 8 Monster> - I have no Idea whether you own Felgrand. It's the first choice, followed by Hieratic Sun Dragon, Giant Grinder, and Alsei
2 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Mechquiped Angineer
1 Ghostrick Alucard
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Michael, the Arch-Lightsworn
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Arcanite Magician
1 Starliege Paladynamo
1 HTS Psyhemuth
(15)

Realistically this deck wants Needlebug Nest and Dragon Rulers, but Nests cost too much given that I've already included Lance.

Your side deck needs to suit your meta really, but a skeleton looks something like this:

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Royal Decree
2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
3 Ryko, Lightswon Hunter
2 Threatening Roar
2 D.D. Crow
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

QUESTION: i cant afford wyvern dragon rulers i got i also cant afford draco or big eye or alucard lavalal chain

i need a pure lightsworn no dragons beside judgment and maybe diablos

i mean can you build me a pure lightsworn build that can be made with the cards i listed and 3 structure decks or are you unable too

adding in cards that are 5 or more i cant afford i got maybe 8 bucks here left over after getting the 3 lightsworn structure deck

i got access to besides that

cheap xyz (some good one like dire wolf blackship paladynamo x2 omega and m7) (synchro are the same any generic lvl 8 and 7 and 6 and 5 i got)

all cheap staples (bottomless compulsory mst book lance break throught ect )

blackluster

kuribandit x3

diabolo (lightray) x2

daedalus (lightray) x3 (i like him more cause he can sworm quicker)

also got all lightsworn x3 -  Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden (fiend got them)
and felice which i got none of those too please help make a fun budget deck that full off aggressive burst

Answer
You seem to be asking for a Competitive Lightsworn deck that doesn't play any of the cards that Lightsworn need to win...

This will probably work:

3 Judgment Dragon
2 Lightray Diabolos
3 Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
3 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
3 Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
1 Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
1 Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden
1 Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
1 Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
1 Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
3 Necro Gardna
3 Kuribandit
1 Blackwing, Zephyros The Elite
1 Honest
(28)

3 Solar Recharge
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Charge of the Light Brigade
1 Dark Hole
1 Foolish Burial
1 Allure of Darkness
(9)

2 Beckoning Light
1 Breakthrough Skill
(3)

But it's significantly weaker than the full version, and I can't build a side or Extra deck based on the information you've given me.
Having "All cheap staples" simply doesn't mean anything to me, since every deck's Extra deck is different anyway - the term "staple" is heavily outdated, there simply aren't any anymore.

I suggest you try this build.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo