Yu-Gi-Oh/Red Eyes Deck

QUESTION: Hi, I've been trying to get back to the game recently, I haven't played in a couple of years and I've been trying to piece together a Red Eyes B. Dragon Deck. I'm not trying to win any tournaments or anything, it's mostly for fun but I would like to win some duels with it, my main idea is to use Red Eyes B.Dragon or any of it "evolved" forms. I would love to use (at least for a while) the Red Eyes B. Dragon to attack or do LP damage (either attacking directly to the LP or using Inferno Fire Blast). I've been trying to create this deck but I figure that it's better to ask for help before I keep spending money in cards that may not work out in the end, that's why the deck is only of 37 cards.

Anyway, this is what I have so far, I would love some input and suggestions, I've been away of the game for a long time so there may be cards that I don't know that may help:

Monsters (16):
Red Eyes B. Dragon x3
Red Eyes B. Chick x3
Red Eyes Wyvern x1
Red Eyes Darkness Metallic Dragon x1
Red Eyes Darkness Dragon x1
Masked Dragon x1
The Calculator x1
Magician of Faith x1
Penguin Soldier x1
Schwarzschild limit dragon x1
Elemental Hero Prisma x2

Spells (14):
Inferno Fire Blast x3
A Wingbeat of giant dragon x2
Ancient Rules x1
Silver's Cry x1
Swing Of Memories x2
Dark Hole x1
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Stamping Destruction x1
Shooting Star Bow - Ceal x1
Mage Power x1

Traps (7):
Call of the Haunted x1
A Hero Emerges x1
Mirror Force x1
The Transmigration Prophecy x1
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Dark Bribe x1
Bottomless Trap Hole x1

Extra Deck (1):
Meteor B. Dragon x1

I would really like your help, it's advanced format.

ANSWER: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon is by far the best Red-Eyes Card, so it's best to focus around him.
Since Red-Eyes is a Level 7 monster, you'll be able to special summon him with Darkness Metal, Special summon a Dragon Ruler, attack for Potentially lethal damage, and then make a Rank 7 if something went wrong.

Also, Dragon Shrine is plenty Ridiculous here, allowing you to send Red-Eyes itself and then Red-Eyes Wyvern (Since Red-Eyes is a Normal monster) - which sets you up to summon Red-Eyes in the End Phase.

That seems like a good plan to me, so here's how I'd do it:

3 Red-Eyes B. Dragon
3 Red-Eyes Wyvern
3 Kuribandit
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
1 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Card Trooper
1 Flamvell Guard
1 Dread Dragon
1 Debris Dragon
1 Red-Eyes B. Chick

3 Dragon Shrine
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Soul Charge
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Foolish Burial
1 Burial from a Different Dimension
1 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
1 Silver's Cry

2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Breakthrough Skill
1 Call of the Haunted

Here you're looking for a Kuribandit or Dragon Shrine on turn 1 to set up either your Wyvern-> Red-Eyes Play, or to load your graveyard with monsters and look for Soul Charge (While will let you summon a huge number of monsters once you get Darkness Metal Dragon to the Graveyard).

Flamvell Guard and Dread Dragon will let you make Level 8 and 9 Synchros out of Red-Eyes (and mayve a Level 11 out of Darkness Metal if needed), While Debris Dragon can bring back Flamvell Guard or Card Troooper for more Synchro action.

The downside to this deck is that the Extra deck isn't going to cheap (Though the new tins helped a lot). Here's what you'll need:

2 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Star Eater
1 Azure Eyes Silver Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Stardust Spark Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Crimson Blader
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Armory Arm

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

QUESTION: Hi, thanks for the answer, I've been trying to do this, but so far I have some problems, mostly, with the Wyvern-Red Eyes play, in the end face I have Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, but most of the time I don't have anything to protect him till my turn, so he ends up dead. I think I'll add a mirror force or bottomless, something like that. Any recommendations about that or there is something in the deck I'm not seeing?

Anyway, my question was more of a ruling thing, does Tempest banished effect (adding a wind dragon) activates only during the turn Tempest is banished right? It's not like I can activate that effect each turn it's banished right?

This style of deck isn't really built to be about Defense, it's more about making fields that are difficult to remove - that forces your opponent to use resources to get rid of them, at which point you make a new field again.
As long as the amount of resources you use to make a field is less that the amount your opponent uses to remove it, this cycle ends with you winning.

Because of this, it's not necessarily bad that Red-Eyes ended up destroyed again - since your opponent will likely have given up resources in order to get rid of him. That follows with the deck's game plan.

However, if you really find yourself needing extra traps then you should start with Vanity's Emptiness - which is a trap that's very good at stopping your opponent from removing your field (since they'll often have to special summon to do so). That means it's both good at defending your Red-Eyes from Destruction and at advancing your game plan.

If you need something else then Dimensional Prison is probably the next best thing.
I'd try removing these for 2 Vanity's Emptiness:

1 Call of the Haunted
1 Mystical Space Typhoon

If you need more space then you can drop these for 2 Dimensional Prison:

1 Torrential Tribute
1 Red-Eyes B. Chick

Give that a try

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics