Yu-Gi-Oh/Spellcaster Counter Help

Hey Exo, again thanks for your help on XYZ Avenger previously. Now to go along with those 2 decks, I also would like some help fine tuning my Spellcaster Counter Deck? I've built it around mid of last format just to prepare for the current format we're in. For the most part what I've placed in this deck is a work in progress, but is where I'm currently at and want some help making it better? Here's my rough draft of Spellcaster Counter.

Spellcaster Counter 40

Monsters 18
3x Breaker the Magical Warrior
3x Magical Exemplar
2x Summoner Monk
1x Gagaga Magician
2x Apprentice Magician
2x Magical Plant Mandragola
2x Effect Veiler
2x Junk Synchron
1x Night's End Sorcerer

Spells 22
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
1x Soul Charge
1x Magical Citadel of Endymion
3x MST
3x Spell power Grasp
3x Toon Table of Contents
1x Toon World
3x Spellbook of Power
3x Spellbook of Secrets
2x Spellbook of Wisdom

Extra Deck 15
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x Explosive Magician
1x Tempest Magician
2x Arcanite Magician
1x Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Daigusto Emerald
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1x Number 103: Ragnazero

Well there's what I have for Spellcaster Counter, and for the most part it's built purely based off of what I've read from the Spell Counter Wikia article. For my build, it's kind of a cross combination of swarming (Exemplar) and burn (Tempest), and so far its worked alright, but it does still need some help to stand up against what today's format has brought to the table. Now if you know a better version of Spellcaster Counter I'd love to see it, otherwise I'd like your help improving my current build right here in front of you. Or if you can do both those things, that'd be fine as well.

So Exo, a simple look over on my Spellcaster Counter deck is what I request, and hope you can help improve it's current status? If it's best to start over from scratch, then what would today's S.C. deck look like? Budget for this deck is No Holds Bard. Hope you can help, and I await your response.

I'm still of the opinion that something like this is probably the best build here:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Chaos Sorcerer
3 Defender the Magical Knight
2 Breaker the Magical Warrior
2 Magical Exemplar
2 Apprentice Magician
2 Effect Veiler
1 Old Vindictive Magician
1 Night's End Sorcerer
1 Magician of Faith
1 Flamvell Magician

3 Spell Power Grasp
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Magical Citadel of Endymion
1 Miracle Synchro Fusion
1 Book of Moon
1 Mind Control

2 Fiendish Chain
1 Breakthrough Skill
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Call of the Haunted

The Extra deck should probably look like this:

1 Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree
1 Scrap Dragon
2 Arcanite Magician
1 Tempest Magician
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Supreme Arcanite Magician
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Number 80 - Rhapsody in Beserk

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics