Yu-Gi-Oh/can you make me this

i need a volcanic deck as competitive as you can make it for around 30-40 dollars dont worrie about extra just need the main deck done

and i need it if able before tomorrow night i got most the card and can get what i need at locals if i dont got it but i need a list by then if able sorry for rushing you but i hear your the best so i went here first

Volcanic can go with a few things - Monarch being the most famous. Nowadays I prefer something along these lines:

3 Volcanic Rocket
3 Volcanic Shell
2 Fencing Fire Ferret
2 Flamvell Firedog
2 Flamvell Magician
2 Summoner Monk
2 Card Trooper
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
1 Volcanic Counter

3 Upstart Goblin
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Pot of Duality
1 Rekindling
1 Book of Moon
1 Blaze Accelerator

2 Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Unfortunately, this new deck will require Lavalval Chain, since it's an easy way to send Blaster and Volcanic Shell/Counter to the Graveyard.
That allows you access to this:

Summoner Monk -> Volcanic Rocket (preferred discard is Blaze Accelerator)
Rocket Searches Accelerator
Xyz Summon Lavalval Chain
Send Volcanic Shell to the Graveyard

A play which both sets up Blaze Accelerator with Fuel while searching it from your deck. (and will send Blaster next turn if it survives)
You can even retrieve the same Accelerator that you discarded with Summoner Monk if you opened it.

I'd make its extra deck look like this:

2 Lavalval Chain
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK (can be switched out for Maestroke the Symphony Djinn)
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Number 82 - Heartlandraco
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Crimson Blader
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Star Eater

Give that a look, see what you think

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics