Yu-Gi-Oh/XYZ Avenger Deck

Question
Hey Exo, been quite a while since I last asked a question on here, but that's nothing new because I've just been waiting for a new deck idea to pop into reality. Speaking of which I think I've found one but I can really use some expertise on building this interesting creation. Exo I would like your help building a deck the revolves around a very unique monster, XYZ Avenger? I found this card while browsing the DN card log, read its effect, and thought "Holy s**t! I think this card could have some great potential if executed correctly." So after I found this deadly little gem I started browsing different archetypes and cards that can help fluctuate Avenger's playability, and make it quite a contender. I mean a majority of the decks today can rely heavily on their Extra Deck and being able to manipulate and/or destroy some key Extra Deck monsters before they hit the field could be the "death nail" for one's deck. Especially if avenger's 3rd effect goes off. The one group that appealed to me the most was Gagaga. XYZ Avenger built with Gagaga's and monster swapping cards such as Creature Swap, Mystic Box, just to name a few.

Anyway Exo, what I'd like your help with is building a deck that utilizes XYZ Avenger's effects in the best possible way we can? If you can build my vision of Gagaga Avenger that'd be really cool, but if that doesn't seem like it'll work then we'll go with your take on XYZ Avenger, whatever that may be? As far as budget limits go, no holds bard. This deck will purely be played on DevPro/DN so give this deck some juice. TCG cards only as well. Other than that Exo, that's pretty much it and I really hope you can help bring XYZ Avenger to its max. I await your response.

Answer
"TCG cards only" rather pus a damper on this, since one of the better builds (Shown below this one) Utilises Spirits to combo with Creature Swap and to make Utopia, which can then become Hope Dragun. At Level 10, Hope Dragun can then remove 2/3 of your opponent's Extra Deck.

As it stands, this is what I'm play for Gagaga Avenger:

1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Gagaga Magician
3 Gagaga Child
3 Armageddon Knight
3 Kagetokage
1 Gagaga Girl
2 Xyz Avenger
(17)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Soul Charge
2 Creature Swap
2 Creeping Darkness
1 Mind Control
1 Allure of Darkness
(15)

2 Breakthrough Skill
2 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
(8)

Extra: (15)
1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
1 Number 40 - Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder
1 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
1 Constellar Ptolemy M7
1 Gauntlet Launcher
1 Number 61 - Volcasaurus
1 Tiras - Keeper of Genesis
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 King of the Feral Imps
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle

You're primarily playing for the Armageddon Knight/Gaga Magician and Kagetokage with Soul Charge Opener, which sets you up for turn one Felgrand and Lavalval Chain.
You can then search Xyz Avenger at your leisure with Creeping Darkness and combo off with Creature Swap.

The alternative is this:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Tragoedia
2 Xyz Avenger
3 Kagetokage
3 Aratama
3 Nikitama
1 Asura Priest
(17)

3 Pot of Duality
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Creature Swap
2 Creeping Darkness
2 Rank-Up Magic - Limited Barian's Force
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Mind Control
(15)

3 Fiendish Chain
1 Black Horn of Heaven
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuaton Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
(8)

1 Number 99 - Hope Dragun
1 Number 39 - Utopia
1 Number 106 - Giant Hand
1 Number C106 - Giant Red Hand
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Number C101 - Silent Honor DARK
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 King of the Feral Imps
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
(15)

Which I suggest you try out, as I think it's better.
Give those a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo