Yu-Gi-Oh/deck fix

Question
Exo,
So I tried my hand at making a deck for the first time in a while, but before I get all the cards I wanted to run it by you. I'm playing in the TCG format, but I saw some cards that are only out in the OCG right now that make it more viable. So if we include getting the aforementioned OCG cards when they come out in the TCG, would this be a good build for Masked Heroes? I would probably start taking this to locals, and maybe even a regional tourney.

3 Neos Alius
3 Bubbleman
3 Shadow Mist (OCG)
1 Blazeman (OCG)

3 Emergency Call
3 Miracle Fusion
2 Reinforcement of the Army
3 Mask Change
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Soul Charge
1 Super Polymerization
2 Mask Charge
2 Form Change

1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Black Horn of Heaven
2 Call of the Haunted
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Wiretap

2 Masked Hero Acid
1 Masked Hero Dian
1 Elemental Hero The Shining
2 Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
1 Vision Hero Trinity
1 Number 101
1 Blade Armor Ninja
1 Heroic Champion Excalibur
2 Masked Hero Dark Law (OCG)
1 Masked Hero Koga (OCG)
1 Masked Hero Kamikaze (OCG)
1 Elder God Noden (OCG)

Answer
This is a reasonably good start, but if you're allowing yourself to use Noden then it should change dramatically (Since Noden's Fairly Ridiculous...)
The Extra Deck's getting fairly tight here, so I'll have to cut the Xyz monsters you play to a bare minimum - which is unfortunate, since Noden makes it really easy to summon them.

I'd make it look like this:

3 Elemental HERO Neos Alius
3 Elemental HERO Shadow Mist
3 Elemental HERO Bubbleman
(9)

3 E - Emergency Call
3 Mask Change
3 Pot of Duality
3 Miracle Fusion
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Instant Fusion
2 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Mask Charge
1 Super Polymerisation
1 Mask Change Second
1 Book of Moon
(23)

2 Fiendish Chain
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Torrential Tribute
(8)

Extra Deck:

2 Elder God Noden
2 Elemental HERO The Shining
1 Elemental HERO Absolute Zero
1 Elemental HERO Escuridao
2 Masked HERO Acid
2 Masked HERO Dark Law
1 Masked HERO Koga
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Blade Armor Ninja
1 Heroic Champion Excalibur
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
(15)

I really want more space for Xyz monsters, but there's nothing else to drop. I've already removed Kamikaze, since it's overly difficult to summon him.
Escuridao makes your Super Polymerisation much better in the Shaddoll Matchup, and Castel is an out to effectively any face-up card.

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo