Yu-Gi-Oh/dino deck help

can you build me a competitive but not oh my god costly dino deck one that focuses on dino no a rescue rabbit build please and thank you

There's only one remotely competitive Dinosaur-based theme that doesn't play rescue Rabbit: Evol.

I'd start with something like this:

3 Evoltile Westlo
3 Evolsaur Vulcano
2 Evolsaur Diplo
2 Evolsaur Cerato
2 Evoltile Najasho
2 Spirit of Flames
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Evo-Diversity
3 Evo-Force
2 Pot of Duality
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Book of Moon

2 Evo-Singularity
2 Breakthrough Skill
2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

While you may not have all the things for this Extra Deck, this can serve as an end goal. Until then you can replace the Rank 4s you don't have with generic ones that you do.

2 Evolzar Laggia
2 Evolzar Dolkka
1 Evolzar Soldda
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 82 - Heartlandraco
1 Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Number 80 - Rhapsody in Beserk

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics