can you build me the most competitive evilswarm deck you can please
all i ask is use the new tcg banlist as i be using this next month so i need it to follow the new list

Evilswarm didn't really change much for the new Forbidden/Limited List, effectively losing a Soul charge and Gaining a Reinforcement of the Army and Raigeki.
Something like this should be fine:

3 Evilswarm Kerykeion
3 Evilswarm Castor
3 Evilswarm Heliotrope
2 Evilswarm Mandragora
2 Evilswarm Thunderbird
1 Evilswarm Azzathoth
1 Rescue Rabbit
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh

3 Infestation Pandemic
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Soul Charge
1 Raigeki

3 Dimensional Prison
2 Skill Prisoner
2 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Safe Zone
1 Wiretap
1 Infestation Infection
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning

3 Evilswarm Ophion
2 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Evilswarm Bahamut
1 Caringorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Number 80 - Rhapsody in Beserk
1 Number 85 - Crazy Box
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Abyss Dweller

Give that a  go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics