Yu-Gi-Oh/Get My Evilswarms Tourney Ready Please!

Question
Hey there Jason, my names Dimitri and I run Evilswarms.  Im planning to enter my local tourney with the deck for the first time.  I've never really played at tournaments before so it will be a unique experience. Well, I did join a small version of one last week with a pure lightsworn build just to see what it was like but I wasn't really planning on doing any damage. I went 1-3, the "1" was because the guy had already left. Any who, lets just consider the me a tourney virgin.

I've scoped a lot of the comp and its pretty much all Shaddoll, satellar, and buring abyss players (I know, so creative right). So as you can tell its going to be pretty tough to top. Ive pretty much broke even against Shaddoll decks online.  I played a burning abyss deck once and completely locked it down with three cards (Ophion, Grand mole and Kaiser Colosseum). Lastly, I've played my friends S knights with other decks and have gotten destroyed constantly. I also have a general fear of bujins and fire fist, but i think i can hold my own against them.
(Sorry if this is getting a bit long winded but I just want to get all the fact out there)

Ok so lets get to the deck.  I'm pretty comfortable with the deck itself.  Its been playing great and I don't really have much problems with it.  The fact that the deck is 42 cards does terrify the hell out of me, because I hate playing anything over 40, but its been playing well so I guess I can't complain.  The part that I need the most help with is the side deck.  I'm not used to playing with a side deck at all and its been difficult to try and adjust to it. Besides knowing what and what not, I think my biggest problem is what to take out and what to put in for each matchup and match.  I'm pretty limited on my side deck options so getting different cards if a bit of a stretch but Id definitely wouldn't mind the input. But, what i'm really interested in is what you would side in and out for certain matchups, specially each of the big three that I listed.

So without further ado, lets get to the deck list.  I add shorts comments by certain cards to give you a glimpse of why I play them.

Monsters:

3x Evilswarm Kerykeion (my lord and savior)
3x Evilswarm Castor
3x Evilswarm Heliotrope
3x Evilswarm Mandragora
2x Evilswarm Thunderbird (I dropped 1 for room, it was between him and Mandra. I felt shes more useful to xyz and if I really need him I could search if with Infection)
1x Evilswarm Azzathoth (I know this one is probably odd, but his affect is really good and it usually catches people off guard.  I feel as it hes a searchable compulse and if anything goes wrong hes still a viable xyz material. Also that 1950 is pretty bulky so usually sticks around if my opponent doesn't special into something.
1x Rescue Rabbit
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (once ophion gets out I don't really need to summon anything else so I can just keep abusing GM. Hes just a beast I had to main deck him, but of course let me know what you think.)
1x Thunder King Rai-Oh (again once Ophie (I call him Ophie) is out I used to lock down. Its not as good as GM but locking opp out of their decks seems like the right play.  I don't get this off as much, either because i get him first turn with no swarms so I just use him to stall or I don't get.)

Spells(in my day it was magic):

3x Infestation Pandemic
2x Soul Charge
2x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Dark Hole
1x Kaiser Colosseum

Traps:

2x Infestation Infection
2x Safe Zone (Maybe 2 is too much, not really sure, I haven't had a problem so far though.)
2x Black Horn of Heaven (I recently added these, I felt like it was the more competitive way to go)
2x Fiendish Chain/ Breakthrough Skill (Here we go, the age old battle.  Well maybe not idk.  I really like FC because it also stops opp monsters from attacking which gives me time to deal with it if Ophie can't get over it, but everybody always says BTS is better because of its multiple uses.  Literally the only thing I imagine this being useful for is Midrash/Winda, but I don't really have problems with her because I rarely need more than one special summon a turn and I can easily attack over her.  The bigger problem is Construct who can easily attack over Ophie BTSs or not. But maybe theres a big picture that i'm missing.  Please give me some insight.)
2x Wiretap (If I have this and a pandemic set I feel so confident.  And god help my opponent if theres also a safe zone down there.)
1x Solemn Warning (all around problem solver, one of the cards that put me over 40)
1x Dimensional Prison (apparently mirror force is useless in the game right now so I went with DP. I really wanted 2 in here but theres just no room.)
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Xyz Reborn (Ok, so I really really wanted to put this card in the deck. It seems perfect and there's no downside to getting a free Ophie back with xyz material. It sound amazing... in theory.  The problem is that I have literally never drawn into the card during the duel.  Ive been playing it for about the last 50 or so duels and have never drawn it.  Its so weird, but I think the card is good in the deck.  I can't imagine what could be wrong with it.)

Extra Deck:

3x Evilswarm Ophion
1x Evilswarm Bahamut
1x Evilswarm Ouroboros
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
1x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1x Number 66: Master Key Beetle
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Number 103: Ragnazero
1x Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Gem-Knight Pearl

Options:
Number 85: Crazy Box
+1 Bahamut
Catastor (if veilers should be sided)
Castel (If someone would stop being freaky stingy and trade one to me!)

Heres the big one!

Side Deck (Its more than 15 but lets try and get it there. Their all just options really):

2x Effect Veiler (was maining, but took them out when I started getting more key cards like safe zone and black horn and stuff.)
3x Stygian Dirge (I was maining one for a little bit. I never really got to use during play but I think it was a solid idea.  I played it safe and cut it but I think it would really catch people off guard game one.)
3x Chain Disappearance (Murders burning abyss! Well in theory because I never actually played them with this card or deck.)
2x D.D. Crow (Seems standard I guess it doesn't really seem that affective against shaddolls.  I really curious on what combination of cards you would side in for different matchups)
1x Soul Release (Lightsworn but I typically don't have too much problems with them, except for Honest.)
3x Mystical Space Typhoon (Ok, so ive always mained at least some MST but I just don't think they're as valuable game one. My theory is to ditch them game 1 and then always side them in after because of vanities and dirge.)
2x Nobleman of Crossout (pretty good against shaddolls but you have to get it at the right now.  After their set up its useless.)
3x Forbidden Chalice (adds the last piece of protection the Ophie needs, which is from monster effects but pumping up monster an extra 400 atk is very dangerous, a little too dangerous to me.)
1x Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare (I took it out of the deck because Black horn is better but just wondering your opinion.)
1x Mistake (Seems good in theory)
1x Macro Cosmos (I really really want to main this card but I'm trying to play it safe I guess. I have gotten into situations where this card backfires on me pretty hard.

Well thats all the list.  I guess a little extra about my play style could help you out.  I typically play pretty aggressive and usually go for the home run play. Well only if I know the deck i'm playing I guess.  My general approach to playing decks I don't know is to curl up into a defensive shell.  I don't know if any of that is useful at all.

Thank you so much for your help.  I know it was a very long and drawn out question and apologize for that but i'm really curious about different ideals when it comes to playing this game.  Again thank you so much.

Answer
thunder king is nice but not needed
more protection will help the deck out more
so 17 monster make it little better

3 kerkeion
3 castor
3 heliotrope
3 mandragora
2 thunderbird
1 rescue rabbit
1 grand mole
1 azzathoth

adding a second kaiser will increase
odds of you pulling it off first turn

3 pandemic
2 soul charge
2 reinforcement of the army
2 kaiser colosseum

1 infestation is all thats needed
and running both skill and chain
should stop almost all monster threats

1 infestation infection
2 safe zone
2 breakthrough skill
2 wiretap
1 compulsory evac
1 bottomless trap hole
1 solemn warning
2 fiendish chain
2 dimensional prison

extra i personally feel gem knight sucks and another bahamut is better
3x Evilswarm Ophion
2x Evilswarm Bahamut
1x Evilswarm Ouroboros
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
1x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1x Number 66: Master Key Beetle
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Number 103: Ragnazero
1x Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn

3 dirge
2 d.d. crow
3 mst
2 light-imprisioning mirror
1 soul-drain
1 dimensional fissure
1 Eradicator epedimic virus
2 royal command (this will negate ever effect of a flip effect monster)

burning abyss

-
2 safe zone (they run too many card that can get around this)
2 kaiser (same as zone)
1 azzathoth

+
3 dirge
fissure
soul drain

also dont rely on Ophion he wont do much

stellar knight

-
2 dimensional prison (lot of destruction effects)
1 grand mole (to slow)
1 azzathoth (to slow)
1 compulsory evac (need a 5th card can replace if needed)

+
3 dirge
2 light-imprisioning mirror

kaiser will be your friend

shadoll

-
1 azzathoth (to slow)
2 breakthrough skill (dont need both and need to make room)
1 grand mole (to slow)

+
2 royal command
1 soul-drain
1 dimensional fissure

thats what i go with any follow up question let me know  

Yu-Gi-Oh

Jason Lee