Yu-Gi-Oh/geargia karakuri

i want your take on a pure karakuri geargia deck

pure (no traptrix hands or artifacts just karakuri and geargia)

i need it to be competitive and i when your take on the build i like your way of thinking

It'd be quite hard to fit Traptrix OR Hands in Geargiakuri if I'm honest, the deck's pretty full as it is.
This deck is less effective now than it was before - the limitation of Geargiagear heavily cut down on the number of turn 2 wins that the deck can pull off. It should still be fast and consistent enough to compete at a tier 2 level though.

Note: Be Aware that even Pure Builds play Redox and Birdman, so even "Pure" isn't completely Pure.

3 Geargiarmor
3 Geargiarsenal
3 Geargiaccelerator
2 Karakuri Watchdog mdl 313 "Saizan"
1 Karakuri Strategist mdl 248 "Nishipachi"
1 Geargiano
1 Genex Ally Birdman
1 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Soul Charge
1 Book of Moon
1 Mind Control

3 Vanity's Emptiness
3 Breakthrough Skill
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Call of the Haunted
2 Wiretap
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

1 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
2 Gear Gigant X
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
3 Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
2 Karakuri Shogun mdl 000 "Bureido"
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

Edit: Completely forgot Scrap Dragon, who's quite important. I've dropped Crimson Blader for it.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics