then please show me the best build you can build i am open to any build now

Something like this should work:

3 Gishki Abyss
3 Gishki Shadow
3 Gishki Vision
3 Gishki Zielgigas
2 Tragoedia
2 Gishki Beast
1 Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls

3 Gishki Aquamirror
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Salvage
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Moray of Greed

3 Reckless Greed
2 Breakthrough Skill
2 Trap Stun
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning

Your Extra Deck matters very little as long as you have some Copies of Gustaph MAX for your win condition, and some Rank 4 Xyz monsters to make with Gishki Beast.

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics