Yu-Gi-Oh/guardian deck

i am wanting to make a fun guardian deck (eatos grarl ceal ect)
a deck based around the guardian monsters used in the original series i want eatos and dreadsyth to be the main focus

i need it soon they please and thank you dont got to be super competitive

Realistically the best guardian deck is Fairy-based, using Trade-In an Valhalla to ensure that Eatos gets to the field.
It has the added benefit of playing Kristya...
I'd go with something like this:

2 Guardian Dreadscythe
3 Guardian Eatos
3 Archlord Kristya
2 Mozarta the Melodius Maestra
2 Hecatrice
2 Herald of Orange Light
2 Arsenal Summoner

3 Trade-In
3 Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Reaper Scythe - Dreadscythe
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Soul Charge
1 Raigeki

3 Call of the Haunted
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute

2 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
1 Alsei the Sylvan High Protector
1 Hieratic Sun Dragon - Overlord of Heliopolis
1 Number 15 - Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 El Shaddoll Construct
1 El Shaddoll Winda
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 X
1 X
1 X
1 X

The last 4 slots can be pretty much anything you like since you'll rarely use them anyway.
Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics