Yu-Gi-Oh/gusto otk

Question
can you build me a pure gusto deck that focus on the synchro that makes the opponent take the damage please

Answer
This deck is interesting, but largely not that competitive, due to its incredibly poor Shaddoll matchup.

The main idea here, as I'm sure you know, is to summon Daigusto Sphreez and then run as many Daigusto Recruiters as you can (Winda, Gulldo and Egul form a loop here) into the largest monster your opponent controls.

If your opponent doesn't control a monster, then you'll have to give them one - with Grinder Golem of Creature Swap.

So the main combo here is to start your turn with a Gusto Recruiter (any will do) in play, and both Emergency Teleport and Grinder Golem in hand, while Gusto Gulldo (a LEvel 3 Tuner) is in the Graveyard.
You then give your opponent the Grinder Golem, and then use Emergency Teleport to Special summon Pilica, who will summon back Gulldo. Synchoing these 2 into Sphreez then gives you the ability to run your Recruiters endlessly into Grinder Golem for Damage.

Note that if your opponent even summons a big enough monster then your combo gets even easier - all you need is any Recruiter/Pilica and Teleport in hand and a Gulldo in the Graveyard.

Here's how I'd start:

2 Grinder Golem
3 Winda, Priestess of Gusto
3 Pilica, Descendent of Gusto
3 Gusto Gulldo
3 Gusto Egul
1 Caam, Serenity of Gusto
1 Kamui, Hope of Gusto
(16)

3 Emergency Teleport
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Creature Swap
1 Book of Moon
1 Foolish Burial
(14)

2 Icarus Attack
3 Breakthrough Skill
2 Call of the Haunted
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
(10)

Your Extra Deck is variable, but something like this should do:

2 Daigusto Sphreez
1 Daigusto Gulldos
1 Daigusto Eguls
1 Armory Arm
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Daigusto Phoenix
1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
2 Totem Bird
1 Mechquipped Anginner
1 Ghostrick Alucard
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo