Yu-Gi-Oh/Red Eyes Metal Dragon Deck

Question
Hi Exo, with the new ban list I was wondering if you could help me out, restricting Soul Charge and bringing back Raigeki sounds fun, but I'm afraid I'll need a little help with my deck. Right now my deck looks like this:

3 Red-Eyes B. Dragon
3 Red-Eyes Wyvern
1 Alexandrite Dragon
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
1 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 The Calculator
1 Flamvell Guard
1 Dread Dragon
1 Debris Dragon
1 Red-Eyes B. Chick
1 Baby Dragon
(17)

3 Dragon Shrine
1 Dark Hole
1 Soul Charge
1 A wingbeat of giant dragon
1 Swords of revealing light
1 Solidarity
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Foolish Burial
1 Burial from a Different Dimension
1 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
2 Silver's Cry
1 Raigeki
(16)

1 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Breakthrough Skill
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Dark Bribe
(7)

Kuribandit sometimes works against wyvern, so I can't do a good play with both of those. I took out Card Trooper because most of the time I ended up dropping spell or traps in the grave, I put The Calculator because Red Eyes Metal allows me to summon a bunch of dragons, and usually Calculator ends up with a lot of attack. Anyway, you're the expert so I hope you can help me out with this. I have about 30-40 dollars as a budget, and I really want to keep the red-eyes theme, I just really love the red eyes black dragon. Thanks!

Answer
Unfortunately, the Restricting of Soul Charge will lower this deck's playability considerably, since you'll no longer be able to play for advantage with Charges into Huge Fields and then finish with the Dragon Rulers.

I think you need Kuribandit more than ever now, since it helps you dig for the one Soul Charge, so I'd still go like this:

3 Red-Eyes Wyvern
3 Kurbandit
2 Red-Eyes B. Dragon
2 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
1 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
1 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
1 Flamvell Guard
1 Dread Dragon
1 Debris Dragon
1 Red-Eyes B. Chick
(18)

3 Dragon Shrine
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Silver's Cry
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge
1 Foolish Burial
1 Burial from a Different Dimension
1 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
(16)

2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Breakthrough Skill
1 Solemn Warning
1 Call of the Haunted
(6)

Try that out.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo