Yu-Gi-Oh/Spellcaster Deck

Question
Hi, so recently a shop near my house went out of business, they had a big sale and I grabbed a couple of old structures, basically Spellcaster's Command, Spellcaster's Judgment and Yugi Reloaded. I was wondering if you could help me create a deck using most of this cards, of course I know I have to get some xyz and synchros, but I would love to use Dark Magician and spell counters. I want to be able to summon Dark Magician, but also use counters to be able to summon Endymion or use the spell that uses 10 counters to destroy my opponents field. I plan to just play with a couple of friends, nothing big. Anyway, if you could help me with that it would be amazing, thanks!

Answer
While Megaton Magical Cannon is probably a little far-fetched, we should be able to do Dark Magician and Endymion quite easily.
The Issue that you're going to hit here is that Spellcaster structure decks (oddly enough) have very few good Spell cards in them - the same goes for Traps

If you're building a deck out of just the 3 Structure Decks you mentioned (one copy of each Structure deck), then I'd go like this:

3 Apprentice Magician
3 Breaker the Magical Warrior
3 Skilled Dark Magician
2 Old Vindictive Magician
2 Dark Magician
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Crystal Seer
1 Magical Exemplar
1 Summoner Monk
1 Defender, the Magical Knight
1 Magician of Faith
1 Tsukuyomi
1 Endymion, the Master Magician
(21)

3 Swords of Revealing Light
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Nobleman of Crossout
1 Enemy Controller
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Soul Taker
1 Magical Citadel of Endymion
(11)

2 Magic Cylinder
2 Call of the Haunted
1 Mirror Force
1 Trap Hole
1 Waboku
1 Divine Wrath
(8)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo