Yu-Gi-Oh/Tellarknight DNA

Question
Hey Exo, I've been studying and going over many of the new cards and archetypes that have been released in Duelist Alliance. The one deck I think I would want to play is probably Tellarknights, but not like the others. The version of Tellarknights I want to try, with your help building the base of it, is a version that utilizes DNA Surgery? There are 2 extra deck cards that popped into mind when DNA Surgery came to my presence, Evolzar Laggia and Dolkka! What made me think about combining the Evolzar dragons with the Tellarknight deck is because the deck's play-style somewhat reminds me of Dino-Rabbit, and a little bit like Infernity. I'm of course referring to the mass amount of Xyz summoning that the Tellarknight deck can produce throughout the game. Along with the control aspect that Dino-rabbit had before as well.

Anyway Exo, to simplify what I've just mentioned, I would like your help building a Tellarknight deck that utilizes DNA Surgery, which in turn utilizing Evolzar Laggia and Evolzar Dolkka in the extra deck? That's pretty much it Exo. Hope you can help and I await your response.

Answer
Realistically this is just going to be a Tellarknight deck with 2 DNA surgery in it.
It looks something like this:

3 Satellarknight Denb
3 Satellarknight Altair
2 Satellarknight Unukalhai
1 Satellarknight Vega
1 Honest
(10)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Pot of Duality
3 Soul Charge
2 Reinforcement of the Army
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
(13)

3 Vanity's Emptiness
3 Stellarnova Alpha
3 Call of the Haunted
2 DNA Surgery
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
(17)

Extra:
2 Stellarknight Delteros
2 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Evolzar Laggia
1 Evolzar Dolkka
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Constellar Omega
1 Starliege Paladynamo
1 Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
(15)

Give that a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo