Yu-Gi-Oh/Attack of the Pendulum

Question
Can you improve this Pendulum deck? It's fast to the point where I can consistently get a swarm of powerful monsters as soon as turn 1, though it struggles to get over an opponents monsters.

Monsters:15

Dragon Horn Hunter x3
Mandragon x3
Dragoons of Draconia x3
Radiant Knight x3
Lancephorhynchus x3

Spells:16

Reinforcement of the Army
Fossil Dig
Upstart Goblin x3
Summoner's Art x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Fire Formation - Tenki
Dark Hole x2
Raigeki
Snatch Steal

Traps: 9

Bottomless Trap Hole
Mirror Force x2
Torrential Tribute
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Skill Drain x3
Solemn Warning

Is this better than the performapal deck? I tried both and this seems much better. Any help you can offer is much appreciated.

Answer
I'm not sure whether I define this as "Better" or not... I think most things are probably better than the Performapal deck, but again, I feel this strategy needs something (It's own Qliphort Scout) to be truly competitive.

The first thing I'll do is drop Dragon Horn for Foucault's Cannon, which does the same thing but can disable opposing Pendulum Scales and Floodgates (Not sure what they'd be floodgating here really though, Emptiness is the only one that really hurts.

I've redone the Trap Line to work similarly to a Qliphort build - Emptiness is exceptional here since your monsters don't actually ever hit the Graveyard - leaving you to turn it off at your leisure.

I've tweaked your numbers of searchers, since you REALLY want to open with Dragoons of Draconia, but less so with Flash Knight.
Lance is there to help you get over Larger monsters - I'm afraid you'll still have the same trouble as everyone with Apoqliphort Towers though.

I'd go with something like this:

3 Dragoons of Draconia
3 Lancephorynxus
3 Foucault's Cannon
3 Mandoragon
3 Flash Knight
(17)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Forbidden Lance
3 Summoner's Art
2 Fire Formation - Tenki
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Fossil Dig
1 Raigeki
1 Snatch Steal
(16)

3 Skill Drain
2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Mirror Force
(7)

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

Edit: Seem to have accidentally cut off bits of my description here. I've added them back in.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo