Yu-Gi-Oh/Burn Deck

Hello, I wanted to know if this deck would be changed in light of the new banlist and any new cards. Or perhaps even rebuild to have a better burn damage deck.

3 Stealth Bird
3 Cardcar D
3 Solar Flare Dragon
2 Marshmallon
2 Lava Golem
1 Mystic Tomato
1 Spirit Reaper
Monster (15)

3 Messenger of Peace
3 Pot of Duality
2 Wave Motion Cannon
1 Dark Hole
1 Scapegoat
Spell (10)

3 Magic Cylinder
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Ceasefire
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Gravity Bind

Trap (15)

The Modern Version of this Deck is realistically the Volcanic Deck that made the Top cut at 10-0 today at YCS Charleston.
That deck can be configured to focus on burn very easily:

3 Volcanic Rocket
3 Volcanic Shell
3 Volcanic Scattershot
3 Royal Firestorm Guards
3 Mathematician
2 Volcanic Counter

3 Pot of Duality
1 Raigeki
1 Snatch Steal
1 Book of Moon
1 Foolish Burial

3 Blaze Accelerator Reload
3 Magic Cylinder
3 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
2 Ceasefire
2 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning

I'd have a play around with that, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics