Yu-Gi-Oh/Burning Abyss Shooting Quasar build

QUESTION: Hi Exo I've been working on a competitive burning abyss build but I would like a second opinion on how to make it better for local tournament play here is the deck.

Graff, Malebranch Of The Burning Abyss x3
Cir, Malebranch Of The Burning Abyss x3
Rubic, Malebranch Of The Burning Abyss x2
Tour Guide Of The Underworld x2
Minerva Lightsworn Maiden x2
Honest x2
Tuningware x3
Glow-Up Bulb x1
Level Eater x1

Dark Hole x1
Soul Charge x1
Raigeki x1
Charge Of The Light Brigade x1
Machine Duplication x2
Mound Of The Bound Creator x2
Final Gesture x3
Photon Lead x3

Dark Smog x1
Breakthrough Skill x2
Cursed Seal Of The Forbidden Spell x2
Fire Lake Of The Burning Abyss x3

Formula Synchron x2
T. G. Hyper Librarian x1
Armades, Keeper of Boundaries x1
Virgil Rock Star Of The Burning Abyss x2
Shooting Star Dragon x2
Shooting Quasar Dragon x2
Number 20: Giga-Brilliant x1
Dante Traveler Of The Burning Abyss x2
Temtempo The Purcussion Djinn x2

ANSWER: I'm not sure I understand why this would be better than the standard Burning Abyss build?
Burning Abyss monsters don't tend to make good Synchro material, since they destroy themselves if you control a non-rubic tuner - and the only way to bypass that makes them illegal Synchro materials...

You seem to be using Final Gesture to try to get around that? But I'm not sure I see the combo...
All the combos I come up with to make Quasar use 5-6 cards and need prior Graveyard setup... It's easier to just win by Exodia...

Can you explain to me what the purpose of the Tuner/Synchro engine is here? How it interacts with the Burning Abyss monsters?
Because you don't even seem to play Scarm, so there's no benefit to your creatures destroying themselves.

Let me know by Follow-up Question. Once I understand what you're going for here I'll bee happy to help.

QUESTION: Well the Burning abyss monsters already have Virgil Rock Star Of The Burning Abyss which is their synchro and Minerva is a level 3 tuner monster along with Rubic so I i use Final Gesture I can bring out whichever monster I have out on the field.

Also Dante being a generic xyz needs any level 3 monsters if I choose not to synchro for some reason or another so Minerva as I said is a level 3 and as I have said is also a tuner monster so I can bring out Virgil which is also a generic monster needing any tuner and non tuner monster to create him as well.

The Burning Abyss need to have another Burning Abyss monster so that they do not self destruct but I don't know if they would self destruct if I have another Burning Abyss monster out, along with another monster on the field that is not one of their own at the same time like Shooting Quasar Dragon for example.

I would run Scarm but I am unable to fit him into my line up and I like running any hybrid build that to my knowledge can bring out Shooting Quasar Dragon while swarming the field of other monsters and attack for game!

I see, there's a misconception here. The Text of the Burning Abyss monsters looks like this:

"If you control a monster that is not a "Burning Abyss" monster, destroy this card."

If you control Graff and Minerva, then Minerva is a non-Burning Abyss monster, so Graff is destroyed
If you control Graff, Cir and Minerva, then Minerva is still a non-Burning Abyss monster, so both Graff and Cir are destroyed.

Burning Abyss monsters don't need you to have another Burning Abyss monster for them to survive, they need you to control ONLY Burning Abyss monsters, which is going to cause you an Issue here.
In order to keep a Burning Abyss monster on the field with a non-Burning Abyss monster, its effects must be negated. That's why Tour Guide is so popular with them.

Given that, it's going to be really hard for you to get to Quasar Dragon in this deck.
You may, however, be able to get there by using Libic, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, which Special Summons a Level 3 Fiend monster from your hand with its effect negated when it gets sent to the Graveyard.
Corridor of Agony would also work for monsters special summoned by Graff.

I'd look at something like this:

3 Graff, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
3 Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
3 Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
3 Libic, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
3 Tour Guide from the Underworld
3 Rubic, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
2 Level Eater
1 Glow-Up Bulb
1 Unknown Synchron
1 Genex Ally Birdman

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Enemy Controller
1 Foolish Burial
1 Snatch Steal
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge
1 One for One
1 Allure of Darkness

3 Fire Lake of the Burning Abyss
3 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

This can function as a normal Burning Abyss deck as well as performing the same climb to Quasar Dragon that you cold in the other one. Birman takes Minerva's place as a Level 3 Tuner, since it combos so well with Tour Guide.
Your Extra deck will be much the same, but I'd advise playing at least one level 7 Synchro monster so that you can use your tuners to remove Ojama Trio Tokens.

Given that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics