Yu-Gi-Oh/Burning Abyss Shooting Quasar Build

Question
Hi John I was wondering if this build is good for competitive play and would you be able to provide some advice as to what I can use to make this build better?

(Monsters:19)

Cir, Malebranch Of The Burning Abyss x3
Graff, Malebranch Of The Burning Abyss x3
Rubic Malebranch Of The Burning Abyss x2
Tour Guide From The Underworld x2
Minerva Lightsworn Maiden x2
Honest x2
Tuningware x3
Glow-Up Bulb x1
Level Eater x1

(Spells:14)

Dark Hole x1
Soul Charge x1
Raigeki x1
Charge Of The Light Brigade x1
Machine Duplication x2
Mound Of The Bound Creator x2
Final Gesture x3
Photon Lead x3

(Traps:8)

Dark Smog x1
Breakthrough Skill x2
Cursed Seal Of The Forbidden Spell x2
Fire Lake Of The Burning Abyss x3

(EXTRA DECK)

Formula Synchron x2
T.G. Hyper Librarian x1
Armades Keeper Of Boundaries x1
Virgil Rock Star Of The Burning Abyss x2
Shooting Star Dragon x2
Shooting Quasar Dragon x2
Number 20: Giga Brilliant x1
Dante Traveler Of The Burning Abyss x2
Temtempo The Percussion Djinn x2

Answer
Hi, I have actually been away from the game for a while now, so I personally could only offer small pieces of advice.
Instead of just rejecting your question, I want to do what I can to help you though.

The best advice I can give you is too look at the champ Patrick Hoban: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61g1Z8vj5-Y

That is the best I can do for you at the moment. I hope you can appreciate my efforts to help you despite not being an expert at burning abyss.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Yu-Gi-Oh

John