Yu-Gi-Oh/Burning FIRE (Volcanic Style)

Hey Exo, the day I'm sending this question is basically 3 days before Secrets of Eternity and the one card that is catching my interest is the new Volcanic card Blaze Accelerator Reload. Looking at it and reading its effect and pondering on the mass amount of combos that can happen because of it makes me want to play Volcanics, but I want to try and incorporate my Burning FIRE strategy (from earlier last year.) Here's how my Burning FIRE Deck looks like from when we last worked on it.

Burning FIRE 40
Monsters 19
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Volcanic Rocket
3 Volcanic Shell
2 Volcanic Counter
2 Fencing Fire Ferret
2 Flamvell Firedog
2 Flamvell Magician
2 Summoner Monk
2 Card Trooper

Spells 11
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Pot of Duality
2 Rekindling
1 Book of Moon
1 Blaze Accelerator

Traps 10
3 Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai
2 Mirror Force
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning

Side Deck 15 (This is the Side Deck I had on hand at the time)
2 Effect Veiler
2 Maxx "C"
3 Twister
2 Full House
2 Light-Imprisoning Mirror
2 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
2 Skill Drain

Extra Deck 15
2 Lavalval Chain
1 Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
2 Crimson Blader
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Star Eater

Quick Refresher: My Burning FIRE deck is to utilize Fire monsters as the burning factor of a generic burn deck, but also to beat the opponent down enough for game.

Well there you have it Exo. Now my Q is would it be possible to incorporate my Burning FIRE Strategy/Theme with Blaze Accelerator Reload, or would it be a better move to play a Volcanic focused deck instead? If we go the pure Volcanic route, and this is only if it's possible to do so, could my Burning FIRE theme get incorporated into the pure Volcanic build? Essentially making sure Volcanic Counter and Spiritual FIRE Art-Kurenai are still in the deck somewhere? If it's possible let's try and make everything as budgetable as possible. If not possible, DN/DevPro will be fine. Other than that I hope you can help breathe new fire into my Burning FIRE deck and I await your response.

P.S. If you can't help with this deck, I completely understand any of your reasons towards it.

Instead of fixing this one, let me show you a copy that made top 8 at our Regional this weekend. Perhaps you can include elements of it in your own deck:

3 Volcanic Rocket
3 Volcanic Shell
3 Volcanic Scattershot
3 Royal Firestorm Guards
2 Volcanic Counter
2 Fire Hand
2 Ice Hand
1 Volcanic Doomfire

3 Pot of Duality
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Foolish Burial
1 Blaze Accelerator

3 Vanity’s Emptiness
3 Magic Cylinder
3 Blaze Accelerator
2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole

2 Lavalval Chain
2 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Number 80 – Rhapsody in Beserk
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Number 50 – Blackship of Corn
1 Infernal Flame Vixen
1 Number 103 – Ragna Zero
1 Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon

3 Vanity’s Fiend
3 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
3 Fairy Wind
2 Maxx “C”
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Volcanic Counter
1 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1 Book of Moon

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of £4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics