Yu-Gi-Oh/Dark Magician 2015

Could you help out with this Dark Magician deck? It makes use of the brand new Eternal Soul card to add consistency to Summoner Monk/Prisma plays.

Dark Magician x3
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Elemental HERO Prisma x3
Summoner Monk x2

The Eye of Timaeus x3
Dark Magic Attack x3
Reinforcement of the Army x2
Soul Charge
Dark Magic Curtain
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Forbidden Lance x3

Traps: 15

Mirror Force x3
Dimensional Prison x3
Breakthrough Skill x3
Eternal Soul x3
Vanity's Emptiness x2
Solemn Warning

Amulet Dragon x2
Dark Paladin
Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
Number 11: Big Eye
Dark Magician of Illusions x2
Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon
Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
Castel the Avian Skyblaster
Evilswarm Exciton Knight
Lavalval Chain
Daigusto Emeral
Abyss Dweller

My Dark Paladin helps to keep the Shadoll deck out of the game and the Dark Magic Attacks are cool for getting rid of Pendelum scales (along with making it unsafe to set anything). I throw them away for Summoner Monk if I don't have Prisma in my hand or Eternal Soul yet.

Could you find things to cut to make room for Snatch Steal and possibly Upstart Goblins? I had miracle fusions and dragon's mirrors in here before but I want your advice on what works best in the limited space.

Thanks again.

I think you're on the right track already here. Your monster section seems fine (I'd possibly consider Maxx"C" since I'm going to make the deck a little lighter on Traps, but it's fine as it is).

Spells I'd like to cut some of the excess inconsistencies - things like Triple Dark Magic Attack don't seem necessary since you can search for it.
I actually don't think it's that good at all anyway, since only Qliphort plays backrpw cards that can't be chained nowadays, and it's much better if you take care of those during your opponent's turn. Add that to the fact that you have Lance and Eternal Soul and I just don't see the point in playing Dark Magic Attack...
I've also dropped the Eye to 2 copies, since drawing more than one seems sub-par. The same goes for Lance since you have 3 Eternal Soul (and I've added 3 Space Typhoon) already

I'd add in both Upstart and Duality since you're essentially looking to assemble a combo: a Foolish Burial effect for Dark Magician and a Special summon effect to revive it. This makes your low monster count hurt less. For the same reason I've used Reinforcement of the Army to 3.

I've also added Raigeki, Snatch Steal and Foolish Burial - the latter being a combo piece, and the first 2 being incredibly powerful cards in a deck that's looking to finish the game quickly with large creatures.

I've rearranged your Trap Line. Breakthrough skill isn't very helpful nowadays since most effects activate in the Graveyard, and Mirror Force is straight-up better than Dimensional Prison in a meta this tempo-dependent.
I've also added 2 Call of the Haunted to add to your Combo count, since they're effectively single-use copies of Eternal Soul.

That gives me something like this:

3 Dark Magician
3 Elemental HERO Prisma
2 Summoner Monk
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Pot of Duality
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Reinforcement of the Army
2 The Eye of Timaeus
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Raigeki
1 Snatch Steal
1 Soul Charge
1 Thousand Knives
1 Foolish Burial

3 Eternal Soul
2 Call of the Haunted
2 Mirror Force
2 Vanity’s Emptiness
1 Solemn Warning

Have a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of £4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics