Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck Fix

Hi John, I made an Elemental Hero deck a couple of years ago for fun and to use against my friends. Since there are so many new cards out I don't know if I should change my deck or if it is fine the way it is. If there is a more versatile and fun way to build this deck that would be great.

Monsters x20:
E-Hero Clayman x2
E-Hero Ocean x1
E-Hero Burstinatrix x2
E-Hero Wildheart x1
E-Hero Bladedge x1
Wroughtweiler x1
E-Hero Avian x2
E-Hero Sparkman x2
E-Hero Bubbleman x2
King of the Swamp x3
E-hero Prisma x1
E-Hero Stratos x1
E-Hero Necroshade x1

Spells x19:
Monster Reborn x1
Fake Hero x1
Pot of Greed x1
Polymerization x2
Miracle Fusion x1
Fusion Recovery x1
Skyscraper 2 x2
Fusion Gate x1
Fusion Sage x1
Lightning Vortex x1
Hero's Bond x1
Skyscraper x2
E- Emergency Call x2
H- Heated Heart x1
R- Righteous Justice x1

Traps x6:
Hero Signal x2
Hero Barrier x1
Draining Shield x2
Hero Spirit x1

Extra Deck x11:
E-Hero Electrum x1
E-Hero Mariner x1
E-Hero Thunder Giant x1
E-Hero Great Tornado x1
E-Hero Absolute Zero x1
E-Hero Shining Flare Wingman x1
E-Hero The Shining x1
E-Hero Gaia x1
E-Hero Mudballman x1
E-Hero Wild Wingman x1
E-Hero Flame Wingman x1

If you can help make this deck more fun that would be great! Thank you very much for taking the time to look at this.

Hi, I have been away from the game for a while now unfortunately, but I did not want to just reject your question, I'm not that type of person.
So, here is one decklist, but you may not like it because there are so few hero monsters compared to what you are used to:
3 Elemental Hero Bubbleman
3 Elemental Hero Neos Alius
3 Noble Knight Gawayn
2 Photon Thrasher
2 Summoner Monk
Monsters [13]
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
3 E - Emergency Call
3 Gemini Spark
3 Miracle Fusion
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
1 Reinforcement of the Army
2 Super Polymerization
Spells [19]
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute

1 Abyss Dweller
1 Blade Armor Ninja
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1 Comics Hero King Arthur
1 Elemental HERO Absolute Zero
1 Elemental HERO Escuridao
1 Elemental Hero Gaia
1 Elemental HERO Nova Master
2 Elemental HERO The Shining
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Heroic Champion - Excalibur
1 Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1 Starliege Paladynamo

In addition, we have the new structure deck coming out this year that will provide more hero support. Mkhol40 on youtube did a great job looking at those possibilities. Take a look at this:

You can take pieces from both if you wish.

That is the best I can do for you for now. Lets see how these new hero cards impact the deck.

Thank you and I hope you can appreciate my efforts to help you despite not being in the game as of late.
Have a nice week!

School time, so my question limit is back at 1, sorry. I normally respond late at night some time, and NEVER over 4 days since I got the question. I also will never reject ANY questions (As long as there on topic). Since I don't reject questions, please don't rate me poorly when I'm just trying to help you out the best of my ability:)

I can answer the following questions about the English (TCG)(Advanced only format) Yu-gi-oh trading card game: DECK FIXES: I DO NOT MAKE DECKS FROM SCRATCH, you must at least send me a preliminary decklist of what you have so far. I am best at Wind-up, Rabbit, Twilight, Tengu Plants, Dragunity, Blackwings, Gravekeepers, Zombies, X-Sabers, Deck destruction, and Monarch decks. Other decks I will always try to give you my best advice on, but can not guarantee a 100% fix. ****Also MAKE SURE you note what your budget is for buying needed cards, so I can help you the most! I normally expect building a deck from scratch will cost between: $25-$400(Depending on how good you want the deck to be, or if the cards needed are expensive). If you are sending me your deck list, make sure you don't put it in paragraph format.(Enter after each card)(Put multiple cards like (X3)Thanks) ****I DO NOT MAKE DECKS FROM SCRATCH, SO AT LEAST SEND ME THE DECK LIST YOU HAVE SO FAR. ****RULINGS: I'M NOT A RULING EXPERT, BUT WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU MY OPINION ON THEM, SO PLEASE DON'T RATE ME BADLY, JUST BECAUSE I MIGHT NOT KNOW THE ANSWER:) Send ruling questions to another expert. VALUES: I am very up to date on all of the card values for buying and selling. I will give you estimates on how much cards are worth, or how much you should pay to buy single cards. UP TO 15 CARDS PER TIME. Thanks OTHER: Any other types of questions I might be able to answer as well.

National Honor Society

I am in high school, doing very well while learning many new things.

Always on the A honor role and have received many academic awards