Yu-Gi-Oh/Fiend Deck Edit

QUESTION: I have a Fiend deck and wanted to know what I could do to make it better:

1 Dark Necrofear
2 Tragoedia
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
2 Vanity's Fiend
3 Majesty's Fiend
3 Tour Guide from the Underworld
2 Doomcalibur Knight
1 Night Assailant

3 Pot of Duality
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Forbidden Dress
2 Soul Exchange
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Allure of Darkness

2 Sinister Yorishiro
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

ANSWER: This is already pretty good, but there are a few changes I'd like to make:

First of all, your choice of an additional Tour Guide "Target" is iffy. Night Assailant doesn't really have much synergy with the rest of the deck, and both flip effects and destruction effects are remarkably poor right now.
Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss is a much better choice, not only because it can search for Tour Guide when drawn alone, but also because once you resolve the first Tour Guide to get it, it'll fetch the second one, keeping the train moving.

I dislike Doomcalibur Knight since it really doesn't stop very much this format. Qliphort is completely unfazed, while Burning Abyss just get to trade it for whichever Malebranche they want the least.
I don't really think you need many more monsters, since your main plan should be Fiend stun here, so I'll bump up to 3 Vanity's Fiend and leave it at that.

Soul Exchange is realistically just a worse version of The Monarchs Stormforth, so I'd drop your 2 Soul Exchange for 3 of those, especially since you'll get to attack the turn you activate it.

Dark Hole seems just worse than Raigeki, and not playing Snatch Steal seems silly in a deck playing this many Tribute monsters.

Dress doesn't really do what Lance does. Destruction Prevention won't be that valuable to you since Sinister Yorishiro has that built in already.
I'd play 2-3 Lance over your copies of Dress.

For Traps, I don't really rate Fiendish Chain right now, since virtually no deck relies on monster effects that it can negate. Breakthrough Skill is much better, but Effects aren't really a problem in a deck mining Vanity's Fiend, so I'd recommend some copies of Vanity's Emptiness to shut the door on your opponent even if they do fiend a way to shut off your Fiends for a turn.
Torrential Tribute is pretty sub-par too.

I'd make that deck look like this:

1 Dark Necrofear
2 Tragoedia
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Vanity's Fiend
3 Majesty's Fiend
3 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss

3 Pot of Duality
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Forbidden Lance
3 The Monarchs Stormforth
1 Raigeki
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Snatch Steal

3 Sinister Yorishiro
2 Mirror Force
2 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Give that a go, see what you think.

QUESTION: As a follow up question, what cards would be good to side deck and make up a good extra deck?

Realistically you're not going to need too much of an Extra Deck. Some Rank 3 and Rank 6 Xyz monsters should be fine:

2 Ghostrick Alucard
1 Leviathan Dragon
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Number 47 - Nightmare Shark
1 Dante, Traveller of the Burning Abyss
1 Number 30 - Acid Golem of Destruction
1 Downerd Magician
1 Gauntlet Launcher
1 Constellar Ptolemy M7
1 Photon Strike Bounzer
1 Sword Breaker
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1 Hieratic Sun Dragon - Overlord of Heliopolis

You'll need very little of this, but you may as well play what you can.

Your Side deck should be primed to take on the Top 3 Decks of the Format. The Weakest of them for you will be Qliphort, since they're less affected by your Fiends than Burning Abyss or Shaddoll.
I'd go with something like this:

3 Jinzo
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Dust Tornado
2 Puppet Plant
2 Kaiser Colosseum
1 Dimensional Fissure
1 Macro Cosmos

Here you're got lots of Spell/Trap Removal for the Qliphort Matchup (as well as Kaiser Colosseum to shut out Pendulum Summons), Puppet Plant into Jinzo for Satellarknight, as well as Plant, Dimensional Fissure and Macro Cosmos for Burning Abyss.

Give those a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics