Yu-Gi-Oh/noble knights build

Hey Exo,

I recently bought the collectors set knights of the round table and was wondering if I should add any specific cards to the deck that came in it other than what was in the set. I do not have any particular budget range. I'm just looking for a good way to make the deck advanced format competitive but also open to add cards that are traditional format so, a flexible deck but fun to play with, any ideas? Could you list some cards for me to add for both formats, or to remove from the deck?

The deck currently consists of:

Noble Knight Bedwyr
Effect Veiler
Noble Knight Artorigus
Noble Knight Gawayn
Ignoble Knight of Black Laundsallyn
Noble Knight Medraut
Noble Knight Gwalchevad
Noble Knight Drystan
X2 Noble Knight Borz
Noble Knight Peredur
Noble Knight Eachtar
Gwenhwyfar, Queen of noble arms
Lady of the Lake
Knight Day Grepher
Dawn Knight

Mystical Space Typhoon
Last Chapter of the Noble Knights
X2 Noble Knights of the Round Table
X2 Noble Arms- Gallatin
X2 Noble Arms- Caliburn
Noble Arms- Arfeutyr
X2 Noble Arms of Destiny
Noble Arms- Excaliburn
Dark Hole
Swords of Revealing Light
Reinforcement of the Army
Book of Moon
Foolish Burial
Release Restraint Wave
Swords At Dawn

Call of the Haunted
Malevolent Catastrophe
Dimensional Prison
Solemn Warning
Compulsory Evacuation Device

Extra Deck;
Ignoble Knight of High Laundsallyn
Artorigus,King of the Noble Knights
Sacred Noble Knight of Artorigus

OK, so the usual way that Konami Box sets work is that you can build a complete deck from 3 of them. Obviously that's not quite as cheap with the Noble Knight Box Set as it would be for a structure deck, but the point still holds.
Most of the cards you get 1 of in the Box Set are 3-ofs in the deck.

Let me show you what a competitive Noble Knight deck looks like, hopefully that'll give you an idea of what you need:

3 Merlin
3 Noble Knight Medraut
3 Noble Knight Borz
2 Noble Knight Drystan
2 Gwenhwyfar, Queen of Noble Arms
1 Noble Knight Brothers

3 Reinforcement of the Army
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Forbidden Lance
3 Last Chapter of the Noble Knights
3 Noble Arms of Destiny
2 Noble Arms Caliburn
1 Noble Arms Excaliburn
1 Noble Arms Arfedeutyr
1 Noble Arms Gallatin
1 Raigeki
1 Snatch Steal
1 Soul Charge

2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Solemn Warning

The main goal of this deck is to open with Noble Knight Medraut (or a way to search him) and a Noble Arms Equip Spell (except Excaliburn), which enables the following combo:

1. Summon Medraut and Equip with the Noble Arms
2. Activate Medraut, summoning Borz from the deck and destroying the Noble Arms
3. Activate the Noble Arms effect to Re-Equip to Borz
4. Activate Borz, Choosing 2 other Noble Arms and Gwenhwyfar - randomly add one to your hand.
5. Equip the Added Noble Arms (Hopefully not Gwenhwyfar) to Medraut.
6. Xyz Summon Noble Knight of King Artorigus
7. Activate both Artorigus and the Noble Arms that was searched by Borz, Equipping all 4 Noble Arms to Artorigus
8. Equip Gwenhwyfar to Artorigus from the Graveyard.

This 2 card combo summons a 3300+ ATK Artorigus that cannot be targeted or destroyed once per turn (as it should be equipped with Destiny, Excaliburn, Gallatin, Caliburn and Gwenhwyfar). That's pretty hard to get rid of.
If it somehow dies, then Artorigus will summon Medraut from the Graveyard, and you can start over using Gwenhwyfar to Equip Medraut.

This means that the deck plays few Traps, since most of your Spell/Trap zones will contain Equip Spells.
I've chosen to play Breakthrough Skill over Effect Veiler here since Breakthrough Skill can negate effects from the Graveyard during your own turn - letting you bypass cards you'd otherwise be unable to beat (El Shaddoll Winda for Example).
Effect Veiler is a perfectly reasonable substitute though.

Your Extra deck should basically contain 2-3 of each of the Noble Knight Xyz monsters, then any decent Rank 4 monsters you can get your hands on. A Good example of an Extra deck might be this:

3 Noble Knight of King Artorigus
2 Artorigus, King of the Noble Knights
1 Number 61 - Volcausaurus
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 101  Silent Honor Ark
1 Bujintei Tsukuyomi
1 Number 82 - Heartlandraco
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Starliege Paladynamo

I'd give that a try, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics