Yu-Gi-Oh/Dark simorgh shark

Question
im trying to make a lock deck with dark simorgh and the banishark family and im stuck in replacing tour of underworld.Its for start going to tournaments, i don't have much staples but id like a cheap build, but that can put up a fight in the actual meta.

Answer
The new Speedroid cards from High Speed riders can help you replace the Rank 3 functionality that Tour Guide used to Perform:

2 Dark Simorgh
3 Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
3 Speedroid Terrortop
3 Flyfang
1 Speedroid Tri-Eyed Dice
1 Speedroid Taketomborg
2 Wingtortoise
1 Airorca
1 Genex Ally Birdman
(17)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Pot of Duality
2 Instant Fusion
1 Raigeki
1 Reinforcement of the Army
(10)

3 Anti-Spell Fragrance
2 Ninjutsu Art of Super-Transformation
2 Breakthrough Skill
2 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Vanity's Emptiness
(13)

Here you're really just looking to assemble the combo of Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo + Anti-Spell Fragrance on the first turn, which will let you lock away Spells and Traps with Dark Simorgh.
After that you can use your Banishark and Rank 3 Engines to finish the game.

I'd look at making your extra deck like this:

1 Wind-up Zenmaines
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Mechquipped Angineer
1 Ghostrick Alucard
1 Number 30 - Acid Golem of Destruction
1 Totem Bird
1 Number 47 - Nightmare Shark
1 H.T.S Psyhemuth
1 Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
1 Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Downerd Magician
2 Elder Entity Norden
(15)

You might not be able to get hold of all of it yet, but it's a start.
Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo