Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck Help

Question
Hi you recently gave me a deck list for an Sylvan Exodia deck, that was actually for my Niece. I recently Built my own deck, its the frist Yugioh deck I Built by myself but I am stuck on the Extra deck. I Don't know  what monsters to add to the extra deck to make my deck the most competitive it can be. So my question is can you build me an extra deck for my Syncron Penguin deck?

Monsters 20
3 Junk Syncron
3 Quick draw Syncron
1 Unknown  Syncron
2 Level Eater
2 Dopplewarrior
2 Quilbolt HedgeHog
2 Puny Penguin
3 Penguin Soldier
1 Nopenguin

Spells 20
3 Tunning
1 ROTA
3 Mystic Box
2 Creature Swap
2 Dark Hole
1 Ragaki
1 Foolish Burial
1. Solar Recharge ( might misspelled name of this card, the card you pay 1000 lp per monster you SS from your Grave)
1 Pot of Dichotomy
1 Book of Moon

Answer
You should probably look at something like this:

1 Formula Synchron
1 Armory Arm
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Junk Warrior
1 Drill Warrior
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Junk Berserker
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Junk Destroyer
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Shooting Star Dragon
1 Shooting Quasar Dragon
(15)

As a side note, the card you're thinking of from your Spell Section is Soul Charge.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo