Hi There my name is Dennis, I was wondering if you can Build a Slyvan Exodia plant deck.   Advanced Format & I would like the deck to include  3 where are thou spell cards, its my favorite card, plus it lets me add any  level 1 monster from my deck to my hand & 4 out of the 5 exodia pieces are level 1  monsters

I'm not sure why we're building Plant Exodia? Plants and Exodia really don't help each other out much.
You're probably going to end up just playing all the Draw power cards you can find that fit this engine.
It probably looks something like this:

3 Sylvan Hermitree
3 Sylvan Princessprout
3 Lonefire Blossom
2 Sylvan Sagequoia
1 Chirubime, Princess of Autumn Leaves
1 Spore
1 Exodia the Forbidden One
1 Left arm of the Forbidden One
1 Right Arm of the Forbidden One
1 Left Leg of the Forbidden One
1 Right Leg of the Forbidden One

3 Sylvan Charity
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Where Arf Thou
3 Trade-In
3 Chicken Race
3 Terraforming
2 Mount Sylvania
1 One Day of Peace
1 Soul Charge

I'd give that a go to start off.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics