Yu-Gi-Oh/Help with my Sylvan deck please

Question
Hi there Exo - nice to see you back on here

Im taking a break from normal duelling and just want to test out a new theme, and drawing out one from several listed in a hat ive decided to go for Sylvan and have a deck ready but i feel it needs a bt of help - im not expecting this to beat the top devcks like nexkroz, u.a abyss and co - just hold its own against as many of them as possible - but also have a back up strategy as well if need be such as a conversion side deck - I saw how u did one for someone else with dark gaia and infernoids in your answer section a while back and was wondering whether you coould fix up something similar for me as well.

anyway heres the deck

2x Sylvan Hermitree
2x Sylvan Sagequoia
2x Sylvan Guardioak
2x Sylvan Bladefender
1x Sylvan Flowerknight
2x sylvan princessprout
2x Sylvan Komushroomo
2x Sylvan Marshalleaf
2x Sylvan Peaskeeper
1x Spore
2x Flowerbot
2x Lonefire Blossom
2x Gigaplant

Spells [13]

1x Soul Charge
2x Fragrance Storm
3x Sylvan Charity
2x Miracle Fertilizer
3x Mount Sylvania
2x Supervise

Traps [3]

3x Royal Decree

many thanks for your help

Tom

Answer
I'm afraid a conversion Side deck isn't something that Sylvan can do, as your Core Theme Takes up too much main deck space.
Boarding it out would require removing nearly 25 cards from this, which is much more than the 15 card Side Deck limit.

I can, however, build you a side deck to combat the current metagame.

Firstly though we need to cut out the worse Sylvan monsters in favour of the better ones and some high-end support (and some Maxx "C", because that card's far too good right now.)

Following that we'll alter the Spell Line to remove the less-than consistent things like Supervise and focus on drawing into the main engine as quickly as possible.

Finally we'll cut your Royal Decrees to the Side deck in order to play Breakthrough Skill and Vanity's Emptiness, which are much better against the big three:

3 Sylvan Hermitree
3 Sylvan Sagequoia
3 Lonefire Blossom
3 Kuribandit
3 Maxx “C”
2 Sylvan Komushroomo
2 Sylvan Princesssprout
1 Sylvan Marshalleaf
1 Spore
1 Flowerbot
(22)

3 Sylvan Charity
3 Miracle Fertiliser
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Mount Sylvania
2 Terraforming
1 Soul Charge
1 Raigeki
(15)

2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Vanity’s Emptiness
(3)

Side deck can then be built to counter the big three. Something like this should be a good start:

2 Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit (Qliphort)
3 Retaliating “C” (Shaddoll Nekroz)
2 Dark Hole (HERO,Fiends)
3 Mystical Space Typhoon (Anyting with too much back row)
3 Mistaken Arrest (Nekroz)
2 Royal Decree (Burning Abyss, Tellarknight)
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo