Yu-Gi-Oh/Hieratic Deck Conversion

Question
Hey Exo, I'm looking to try and go a different direction with how I enjoy playing Hieratics, such as my Hieratic Blue-Eyes. Now this Q isn't can you help update my HBE deck, but I was wondering if you could help me converge my Hieratic Blue-Eyes into the other popular original dragon, Hieratic Red-Eyes with Red-Eyes B. Dragon? I want to play it similar to how I play HBE which is essentially playing the rank 8 side of Hieratics, but for the Red-Eyes version it of course would be the rank 7 side of Hieratics. If that's even possible though. So here's my Hieratic Blue-Eyes deck so you can use it as a guide to converge it into the Red-Eyes version. Or, you can rebuild it from scratch but that's up to you.

Hieratic Blue-Eyes 40

Monsters 25
2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
1 Flamvell Guard
1 Labradorite Dragon
3 Hieratic Dragon of Eset
2 Hieratic Dragon of Nebthet
3 Hieratic Dragon of Su
3 Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
2 White Stone of Legend
1 Koa'ki Meiru Drago
1 Lightray Diabolos
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
3 Maxx "C"
2 Swordsman of Revealing Light

Spells 15
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge
2 Cards of Consonance
2 Trade-In
2 Silver's Cry
2 The Monarchs Stormforth
2 Trial and Tribulation
3 Hieratic Seal of Convocation

Extra Deck 15
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
1 Michael, The Arch-Lightsworn
1 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
1 Cloudcastle
1 Star Eater
1 Number 61: Volcasaurus
1 Hieratic Dragon King of Atum
1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1 Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
1 Alsei, the Sylvan High Protector
1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
1 Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
1 Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon
1 Thunder End Dragon

Well there you have it Exo. Now to refresh my question is this. Could help take this build of my Hieratic Blue-Eyes, and converge it into a Red-Eyes version? This for now is all online so go nuts with it. No budget yet. If you can't help though I completely understand. Hope you can help though. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Surely to do this you just replace all the Level 8 Vanilla monsters with Level 7 ones, replace Swordsman with Gorz and White Stone with Black Stone?
Your spell Line's very strange here too.
I'd just go like this:

3 Hieratic Dragon of Su
3 Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
3 Hieratic Dragon of Eset
3 Hieratic Dragon of Nebthet
3 Maxx “C”
3 Cardcar D
2 Red-Eyes B. Dragon
2 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 The Black Stone of Legend
1 Flamvell Guard
1 Labradorite Dragon
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
(26)

3 Hieratic Seal of Convocation
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Enemy Controller
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge
1 Silver’s Cry
(14)

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo