Yu-Gi-Oh/Kozmo Deck!

Question
With new support and the aid of the latest banlist, the Kozmo deck is ready to take over the meta. Could you look over my decklist and make improvements?

Monsters:21
3 Kozmo Dark Destroyer
3 Kozmo Forerunner
1 Kozmo DOG Fighter
2 Kozmo Sliprider
2 Kozmoll Wicked Witch
2 Kozmo Good Witch
3 Kozmo Farm Girl
2 Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
2 Maxx "C"
1 Kozmo Strawman

Spells:11
3 Forbidden Lance
1 Raigeki
1 Limiter Removal
3 Kozmo Town
3 Emergency Teleport

Traps:8
3 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Solemn Warning
1 Vanity's Emptiness

I've talked with other people who said Sacred Sword of 7 Stars and Allure of Darkness could be used as both draw power and a combo piece with Strawman.

What are your thoughts?

Answer
I'm not sure how much I like Hand Trap cards like Maxx "C" in here, since they impact how effective copies of Reasoning can be. Since your entire deck is random different levels, it's very difficult for the opposition to call Reasoning correctly, resulting in at worst a witch, but at best a free DarkDestroyer or Farmgirl.

I think I'd start here:

3 Kozmo Dark Destroyer
3 Kozmo Forerunner
1 Kozmo DOG Fighter
2 Kozmo Sliprider
2 Kozmoll Wickedwitch
1 Kozmo Goodwitch
3 Kozmo Farmgirl
1 Kozmo Strawman
(16)

3 Kozmo Town
3 Emergency Teleport
3 Resoning
3 Upstart Goblin
1 Raigeki
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Limiter Removal
1 Terraforming
(16)

3 Mirror Force
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Vanity's Emptiness
(8)

And see how that works.
With all the other decks this format being slow starters, Kozma needs to be faster off the Mark if it's going to hold its spot as the Damage Racing Deck (yes, enough to play Upstart Goblin - failing to see Teleport or Reasoning early enough means you're on normal summon control).

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo