Yu-Gi-Oh/Reptile Deck

Question
Hey Exo, like my last Q I'm looking for some fun decks and strategies to play, and there's one idea for a deck I'd like help with making into a reality, sort of speak. I came across an idea to make an all Reptile Deck. I managed to build a starting line-up for the deck and I was wanting to know if you can help me improve it? Here's my deck-list.

Reptile Deck 40
Monsters 17
3 Alien Shocktrooper
3 Gagagigo
2 Alien Ammonite
2 Kagetokage
2 Masked Chameleon
1 Oshaleon
1 Performapal Whip Snake
1 Worm Jetelikpse
1 Rescue Rabbit
1 Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning

Spells 12
1 Book of Moon
1 Raigeki
2 Dark Hole
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Supply Squad
3 Upstart Goblin

Traps 11
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Jar of Avarice
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Solemn Warning
2 Mirror Force
2 Offering to the Snake Deity
3 Call of the Haunted

Extra Deck 15
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Black Rose Dragon
2 Cosmic Fortress Gol'Gar
1 Michael, the Arch-Lightsworn
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Gagaga Samurai
2 King of the Feral Imps
1 Number 104: Masquerade

Well there's my idea on a Reptile Deck. I've kinda tried to combine somewhat 3 engines into 1 and so far the deck has worked well with them. One engine is the Rescue Rabbit engine where the Normals of choice are Shocktrooper and Gigo. Another is the Kagetokage and Masked Chameleon engine with Kage giving me access to both Imps to search my deck, and Trishula when combined with my mini Alien engine. Chameleon is for the last ditch effort to reset the board (Black Rose) or to get rid of some problematic cards (Michael.) The final engine I placed in was the mini Alien engine with Shocktrooper and Ammonite  along with ace alien card of that archetype, Gol'gar. I've been playing around with the Aliens, and Gol'gar to me is a great card with its destruction effect and impressive stats for being a level 5 synchro. Although I think I need more than just Squad and Call in order to produce Gol'gars A-Counters.

So Exo, for the most part my focus for this deck is sort of beatdown swarm and/or control (it feels more beatdown swarm though) with the monsters being mostly Reptile-Type monsters. Kinda like my last Q on the all Rock deck. All I ask is would you be able to help improve somewhat on this take of a Reptile Deck? If you're unable to though, I completely understand any reasons. This deck is meant for fun and casual play.

Answer
2 of these engines should be fine, but the Masked Chameleon one is questionable at best, given that there are only 1-2 hits for it, and both of those are cards you never want to draw...

I think we should ignore Chameleon and refocus around the Rank 4 base using Performages and Instant Fusion, that should provide better access to King of the Feral Imps and thus better access to Gol'gar.

To that end I've fixed the monster line to look like this:

3 Alien Shocktrooper
3 Kagetokage
3 Maxx "C"
2 Alien Ammonite
2 Performage Damage Juggler
2 Performage Hattricker
1 Performage Trick Clown
1 Performapal Whip Snake
1 Rescue Rabbit
(18)

You only have one Rescue Rabbit, so having 2 sets of Normal monsters is too many. The chances of you seeing 2 Shocktrooper and the Rabbit is pretty low, whereas the chance of drawing multiple normal monsters when you're playing 6 is above 50%...

Maxx "CC" is simply one of the best cards this format, and I don't think I'd play any deck that didn't run 2-3. It links in nicely with the Performages, giving you something to draw into to stop attacks, which then follows up with a Rank 4 summon on the following turn.

I've cut most of the One-Ofs, since you'll usually be fetching ammonite or Kagetokage with King of the Feral Imps, and they're less than useful without Masked Chameleon Around.

Spells can stay pretty much the same. I've cut the Dark Holes for Instant Fusion and Book of Moon for Foolish Burial.
There's no need for Space Typhoon here since you're the deck that'll be doing the stopping, not being stopped.

1 Foolish Burial
1 Raigeki
2 Instant Fusion
3 Supply Squad
3 Upstart Goblin
(10)

Traps, and I've dropped Call of the Haunted. It has virtually no synergy with your monsters, and you heavily lack Effect Negation, so Fiendish Chain is by far the better choice while still being re-usable with Gol'gar.

I've also changed out Ring and Jar for Emptiness and Bottomless, which are just better cards.

1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
2 Mirror Force
3 Fiendish Chain
3 Offering to the Snake Deity
(12)

Extra deck needs to change slightly, but should look something like this:

2 Elder Entity Norden
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
2 Cosmic Fortress Gol'Gar
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Gagaga Samurai
2 King of the Feral Imps
1 Number 104: Masquerade
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Abyss Dweller
(15)

I'd try that, see how it goes.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo