Yu-Gi-Oh/Graydle Tribute Stun

I was looking at the Graydles and while I like them I don't think they are the best by themselves and thought about putting them with the classic monarchs and vanity fiend tribute stun deck but I can't figure out how to put the deck together. Think you could put it together and I could mess around with it to see how I like it and how to edit it into my play style.

I had someone else ask for this a few weeks ago. This is my base build from then. Hopefully you can use it as a start to find a bid you like:

3 Vanity's Fiend
3 Majesty's Fiend
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Graydle Alligator
3 Graydle Cobra

3 Graydle Impact
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Forbidden Lance
3 The Monarchs Stormforth
2 Pot of Duality
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Exchange

3 Mirror Force
2 Limit Reverse
1 Solemn Warning
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Vanity's Emptiness

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics