Yu-Gi-Oh/Post core red-eyes black dragon build

Hi Exo . I hope you ' re doing good . I ' m looking for help with a Red - Eyes Black Dragon build . I ' ve only got a few of the cards but can buy what ever is needed , price is really no problem . Here ' s what I ' ve currently got .
3 Red - Eyes Black Dragon
3 Summoned Skull for Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
1 Black Stone Of Legend

1 Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
1 Red - Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Red - Eyes Wyvern
2 Black Metal Dragon
2 Meteor Black Dragon
1 Return of the Red - Eyes
I know that ' s not much , but like I said I can buy what ever is needed.
Thanx for the help !

I feel that there are 2 effective ways to play this deck, so you have a choice here.

The first is to base around the Fusion Spell - Red Eyes Fusion, since Archfiend Black Skull Dragon is effectively 5600 damage by itself.
This build look something like this:

3 Red-Eyes B. Dragon
3 Summoned Skull
2 The Black Stone of Legend
2 Skilled Red Magician
1 Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 King of the Swamp
1 Dark Armed Dragon

3 Red-Eyes Fusion
3 Dragon Shrine
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Cards from the Red Stone
2 Dark Hole
2 Dragon's Mirror
2 Silver's Cry
1 Raigeki
1 Polymerization
1 Foolish Burial
1 Soul Charge
1 Allure of Darkness

2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Vanity's Emptiness

3 Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
3 Black Skull Dragon
1 Five Headed Dragon
2 Red Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
1 Mecha-Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
3 <Anything else you want>

This is effectively a turbo deck, attempting to win the game as quickly as possible by attacking for chunks of 4000+ damage. the primary engine is backed up by Black Stone and Skilled Red, both of which can special summon monsters from your deck. Dragon's Mirror and Silver's Cry give the deck a late game, putting huge monsters into play for practically free.

Notably, this is the worse version of the deck, but also by far the cheaper one.

The other option is a Ritual Red-Eyes deck based around summoning Paladin of Dark Dragon and then using that to Special Summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.
that deck looks something like this:

3 Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
2 The Black Stone of Legend
2 Paladin of Dark Dragon
2 Performage Damage Juggler
2 Black Dragon Collapserpent
1 White Dragon Wyverburster
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Eclipse Wyvern
1 Senju of the Thousand Hands
1 Performage Trick Clown
1 Performage Hattricker

3 Dragon Shrine
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Cards from the Red Stone
2 Dark Dragon Ritual
2 Instant Fusion
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Soul Charge
1 Raigeki
1 Foolish Burial

2 Red-Eyes Spirit

2 Elder Entity Norden
1 Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
1 Number 11- Big Eye
1 Mecha-Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Gaia Dragon - The Thunder Charger
1 Constellar Pleiades
1 Stellarknight Constellar Diamond
1 Number 104 - Masquerade
1 Queen Dragun Djinn
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Tellarknight Ptolemaeus
1 Number 80 - Rhapsody in Beserk

Here you level 4 monster - the Performages, Eclipse Wyvern and the small Chaos Dragons are your ritual fodder for Paladin of Dark Dragon.
Once you tribute Paladin to summon Darkness Metal Dragon, you can immediately use Red-Eyes to bring back Paladin, allowing you to summon a new Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon each turn.

The Ritual Spell can then be banished to search Red-Eyes Spirit on the next turn, allowing you to keep Darkness Metal Dragon coming back for as long as you need to.

This deck also finds it very easy to summon Rank 4 Xyz monsters, which gives it access to the Performage and Norden Engines to summon some of the Best Xyz monsters in the game.

I think this is the better of the 2 decks (and might be even better with Maxx "C" instead of Upstart Goblin), but it's also far more expensive than the other version (which is a downside of needing a powerful Extra Deck).

I'd have a look at both of those, and see which one you like better.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics