Yu-Gi-Oh/Armed Dragon Deck Improvement

Hello there Exo, I would like some feedback/help on improving my Armed Dragon Deck. I do not mind if you suggest expensive cards as long as they work well and efficiently. I plan on taking this deck to Locals, Regionals, Tournaments... So If you can try to make this deck competitive.

Deck List:

Armed Dragon LV3 - X3
Armed Dragon LV5 - X3
Armed Dragon LV7 - X2
Armed Dragon LV10 - X1
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon - X1
Masked Dragon - X3
Koa'ki Meiru Drago - X3
Mirage Dragon - X3
Keeper of the Shrine - X1

Swords of Revealing Light - X2
Raigeki - X1
Dark Hole - X2
Book of Moon- X1
Foolish Burial - X1 (Burial Keeper of Shrine, Or Potentially Cloggy/Current Useless Card, Or For Call of Haunted)
Diamond Core of Koa' Mieru - X1 (Searcher for Draco, Thins Deck)
Rank Up Magic - The Seventh One (Good For Chaos Number Rank-Up or for Discard)

Traps: 11

Mirror Force - X2
Magic Cylinder - X2
Call Of The Haunted - X3
Fiendish Chain - X2
Phoenix Wind Wing Blast- X2

Extra Deck: 15

Lightning Chidori - X1
Silent Honor Ark - X1
Silent Honor Dark - X1
GAGAGA Gunman- X1
Number 103: Ragna Zero - X1
Castel - X1
Heartland Draco - X1
Photon Pappy(Last Name too Long :P)- X1
Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon - X1
Wind up Zenamines- X1
Abyss Dweller- X1
Number 50: Blackship of Corn - X1
Kachi Kochi Dragon - X1
Queen Dragun Djinn - X1
Levair the Sea Dragon - X1

Thanks! :)

The problem with Armed Dragon is that it's simply not competitive. The Highest Level LV monsters are practically unsummonable, and the lesser version, LV7 in this case, just isn't powerful enough for the amount of effort used in summoning it.
While I doubt this deck will ever be regional competitive, there are a few ways in which we can improve it for local use.

The First is to revamp its lineup to play heavy floodgates and Light and Darkness Dragon, which will allow you to lock off the board and prevent your opponent's Pendulum decks from playing the game. Variant looks like this:

3 Armed Dragon LV5
3 Koa’ki Meiru Drago
3 Totem Dragon
2 Masked Dragon
2 Light and Darkness Dragon
1 Exploder Dragon
1 Armed Dragon LV3
1 Armed Dragon LV7
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Genesis Dragon

3 Dragon Shrine
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Raigeki
1 Book of Moon
1 Soul Charge

3 Rivalry of Warlords
3 Call of the Haunted
2 Breakthrough Skill
2 Anti-Spell Fragrance
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Vanity’s Emtpiness

The Extra deck is virtually irrelevant here, so what you have now should be fine.

The other way is to join the Pendulum movement and use the scales to summon your Armed Dragon LV5. The New Magician Structure Deck provides a strong framework with which to do this, while also providing access to Sacred Sword of Seven Stars for Extra consistency, and to get rid of excess copies of Armed Dragon LV7.
that variant looks like this:

3 Wisdom-Eye Magician
3 Dragonpit Magician
3 Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
3 Performapal Skullcrobat Joker
3 Armed Dragon LV5
3 Oafdragon Magician
2 Dragonpulse Magician
2 Armed Dragon LV7
1 Armed Dragon LV3
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Nobledragon Magician
1 Xiangke Magician

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
3 Pendulum Call
2 Wavering Eyes
1 Raigeki

1 Solemn Warning
1 Vanity’s Emptiness

2 Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon
1 Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
2 Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
1 Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
1 Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon
1 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Performage Trapeze Magician
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon

Which this is vastly more playable, it's essentially a variant on Odd-Eyes Magician (which you may want to look at if you enjoy playing it) which makes it a lot further from your original deck, and a lot more expensive.

I'd give one or both of those a try, and see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of £4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics