Yu-Gi-Oh/G.B. deck help

QUESTION: Hi, im building a gb deck thinking in the advanced format post BOSH & i can't decide if i go with e-hero prisma or not, how many test tiger, essedarii & laquari to run & what support use, tellars & norden are expensive, & the kozmo/majespec match is hard.

ANSWER: If Norden is too expensive then you're really forced into a Stun variant without Prisma/Tiger, as the primary advantage of the HERO Glad deck is its access to 3 level 4 monsters consistently to access Cyber Dragon Infinity.

I'd start here:

3 Gladiator Beast Laquari
2 Gladiator Beast Bestiari
2 Gladiator Beast Darius
2 Gladiator Beast Equeste
1 Gladiator Beast Murmillo
1 Gladiator Beast Retiari
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh

3 Gladiator Proving Ground
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Gladiator Beastís Respite
2 Fire Formation - Tenki
1 Raigeki
1 Book of Moon

3 Gladiator Beast War Chariot
3 Solemn Notice
2 Mirror Force
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Vanityís Emptiness
1 Solemn Warning

A see what feels right and what has to go. Without Instant Fusion you have a great deal more Extra-deck space too:

3 Gladiator Beast Gyzarus
2 Gladiator Beast Essedarii
1 Gladiator Beast Heraklinos
1 Number 104 - Masquerade
1 Number 103 - Ragnazero
2 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Daigusto Emeral
2 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 80 - Rhapsody in Beserk

Give that a go.

QUESTION: I tried it a bit and tenki is a dead draw almost always, as i only go into laquari in the end game for heraklinos. Murmillo is almost the same, save for his tag-in effect, so if i run the fish i feel like i need 1 or 2 test tiger, just in case. Also should i side cyber dragon, cydra fortress and anti magic arrows or are there other cards that do the same better for this deck? Because kozmos ships are a headache and Notice ruins me in all my lost matchs.

While you're free to drop Tenki if you feel the need, that drops you to effectively 15 monsters, which is a little on the low side.

I'm not sure I understand. If you Draw Murillo, then you just shuffle it back in with Respite. Failing that, you just use it with Bestiary to make Gyzarus, tagging out Gyzarus from there...
Murmillo is an integral part of the gladiator Beast toolbox, so removing it wouldn't be wise.

I just don't think this deck needs Test Tiger without Prisma. If you're having trouble tagging out then you can add in things like Forbidden Lance to help with getting over opposing monsters. There's no need to remove opposing monsters before battle, since your aim is to win by grinding out your opponent's resources rather than winning the game in a single turn.

Notably it looks like the Decklists above is missing 2 Forbidden Lance anyway, so I'd suggest adding them in.

Siding Cyber Dragon/Fortress should be fine for Kozmo. You can go for Storming Mirror Force too if you'd like.
Macro Cosmos and Time-Space Trap Hole are also good picks.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of £4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics