Yu-Gi-Oh/Infernoid / Ultimate Tzolkin deck build

Hi Exo , I hope this finds you doing well ! Thankx for all of your help in the past . I ' m trying a new I guess that you can tell I ' working on a new build for the Infernoid . And I could use some help , if you ' re willing . I ' be got all of the Infernoid from the last time you helped me out . With Decatron Ultimaya ' s kind of easy to get out , but , still any suggestions would be appreciated . I ' be already ordered Ultimaya & am thinking about Beelze , Clear Wing Synchro , & Dark End Dragon along with the Ultmaya Tzolkin .Thanks for your input .

I don't really think you need an entirely separate build for Ultimaya Tzolkin, you can probably go with just a different Extra Deck.

Assuming you're playing Instant Fusion I'd go with this:

2 Elder Entity Norden
2 Ultimaya Tzolkin
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Void Ogre Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust Spark Dragon
1 Starlight Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Psy-Framelord Omega
1 Gem-Knight Peal
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics