Yu-Gi-Oh/Assualt ruler 2015 1.0

Question
since this format have little to no main decking (and i think not really much side deck scenes) abyss dweller the main threat of the deck is gone but a new card is the main problem is dark law.it is a major hindering card to the deck. cause it is mainly getting redox(or the water ruler) into the grave yard to use there effect to return as well as banishing tempest or blaster a hole lot to get a free easy synchro so can you help me make a deck using the rulers to get out ssam out and easy?

Answer
I've assumed your Question is this:

"Since very few people play Abyss Dweller this format, the previous major threat to my Assault Ruler deck is gone. However, Dark Law now causes serious problems - since it prevents me from putting Redox and Tidal into the Graveyard for easy access to Level 8 Synchro Monsters.
Please help with altering my Assault Ruler deck so that it can deal with Dark Law"

There are a number of ways to deal with Dark Law, you just need to find the ones that work best. Skill Drain is your Go-to answer in this deck, though I'd say Mirror Force, Compulsory and Wing Blast are fine calls too. You also have your Main deck Snatch Steal and Raigeki, and can Side-Deck De-Fusion in Game 2.

Start with something like this:

3 Assault Beast
3 Kuribandit
3 Maxx "C"
3 Flamvell Guard
1 Dragunity Corsesca
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
1 Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls
1 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
1 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
1 Debris Dragon
(18)

3 Dragon Shrine
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Cards of Consonance
1 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
1 Snatch Steal
1 Raigeki
1 Burial from a Different Dimension
1 Soul Charge
(14)

3 Skill Drain
2 Assault Mode Activate
2 Mirror Force
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
(8)

And work from there.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo