Yu-Gi-Oh/Hieratic Blue-Eyes Post THSF

Hey Exo, I know this format pretty much has a month left, and a certain deck from my archive popped into my mind to attempt playing again. Even though today's competition may be a difficult task to overcome, simply because of Nekroz. Anyway the deck that I thought of is my Hieratic Blue-Eyes deck, which I haven't played since Summer of 2013. Simply put it was my version of Hieratics that play's the Rank 8 style with Blue-Eyes White Dragon. I've thought long and hard about bringing this deck back, and I feel it will be well worth it for me, even though it will be a tough battle against today's meta. Here's how my deck looks like.

Hieratic Blue-Eyes 40
Monsters 22
3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
2 Flamvell Guard
1 Labradorite Dragon
3 Hieratic Dragon of Eset
1 Hieratic Dragon of Nebthet
3 Hieratic Dragon of Su
3 Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
2 The White Stone of Legend
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
1 Honest
1 Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness

Spells 18
1 A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon
1 Dragon's Mirror
1 Monster Gate
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Hieratic Seal of Convocation
2 Silver's Cry
3 Trade-In
3 Cards of Consonance

Side Deck 15
2 Effect Veiler
2 Maxx "C"
2 Jinzo
2 De-Fusion
2 The Monarchs Stormforth
2 Fairy Wind
3 Malevolent Catastrophe

Extra Deck 15
1 First of the Dragons
1 Five-Headed Dragon
1 Flamvell Uruquizas
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
1 Star Eater
1 Number 61: Volcasaurus
1 Hieratic Dragon King of Atum
1 Photon Strike Bounzer
1 Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
1 Alsei, the Sylvan High Protector
1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
1 Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
1 Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes of Tachyon Dragon
1 Thunder End Dragon

There's how my Hieratic Blue-Eyes looks like as of Pre-Duelist Alliance but as I said I haven't actually played this deck since Summer 2013. I've basically edited my deck to keep up with trends during the current time. Now Exo my question to you is how would we go about editing this deck to combat today's meta? However, for every change can we make sure it's under budget, I'll say $50-$100 or less? Main deck, side, and extra deck in all? Now 1 request I have is that the updated version of my deck does not include the Dragon Rulers, unless they are an absolute necessity for this deck. All in all, I hope you can help update my Hieratic Blue-Eyes and I await your response. Thank you for your time Exo.

If you can't help with this deck, I completely understand any reasons towards it.

I feel that this needs to change heavily to be able to beat Nekroz, since you're going to really struggle to beat Brionac/Unicore backed by Valkyrus in the same way that Burning Abyss does.

You're going to need to focus around getting Felgrand to the table as your combo's endpoint, since otherwise you're going to be vulnerable to both Trishula and Valkyrus.

I'd probably go like this:

3 Hieratic Dragon of Eset
3 Hieratic Dragon of Su
3 Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
3 Maxx "C"
2 Hieratic Dragon of Nebthet
2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
2 The White Stone of Legend
2 Swordsman of Revealing Light
2 Effect Veiler
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Flamvell Guard
1 Labradorite Dragon

3 Trade-In
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Hieratic Seal of Convocation
2 Silver's Cry
2 Cards of Consonance
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Charge
1 Snatch Steal

Here the combination of Hand Traps keeps your Nekroz opponent off their game while your copies of Felgrand will hopefully make their life difficult on defence.
Swordsman of Revealing Light doubles up here as both a Gorz that can destroy Unicore/Brionac and a Level 8 monster that makes Felgrand immune to Battle destruction once per turn.

You're playing far too much Spell/Trap removal for this format, since the best deck doesn't play any Spells/Traps you only need to main Space Typhoon to avoid losing to Vanity's Emptiness.
Focus your Side deck instead on copies of Puppet Plant and Vanity's Fiend, which shut out Nekroz and give Burning Abyss a hard time.

Give that a go, seesaw it works.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics