Yu-Gi-Oh/Shaddoll Chaos Dragons 2015 Deck Help

Hi man,

So I saw a simular question you previously answered a while ago, but now times have changed and Shaddolls have gone from a very defensive deck to a more offensive deck. Which brings me the idea: Could Shaddoll replace Lightsworn in Chaos Dragons? I'm thinking of S-Fusion and Construct being an instant BLS/Pulser set-up. Wyvern can add DAD as well as Red-Eyes. Pulser and Falco can make Beelze. You can sac the Baby Dragons for Pulsar/Flare/Beast and + on that. You can also play defensivly with Winda and a few traps until you gather your peaces, I just love me a good combo deck. Anyway, I want to refrain from as much non-Shaddoll and non-Light and Dark Dragon-Type monsters as possible, BLS being an exeption. I feel like easily creating a good defense turn 1-2 (Defensive Shaddoll and backrow) before building up a powerful offense turn 2-3 (Offensive Shaddoll and Chaos Dragons) is a way more intresting playstyle, and can prove effective against this reckless format. Overal, I'd really like to take CD in a completely different direction here, but everybody I ask for help is very unfriendly and uninformational. I've tried creating a good build out of this idea, but I find it very hard to do so. Some things I get stuck with:
-Not enough Dragons to Summon Red-Eyes; I've got the Baby Dragons, Pulsar, Flare, Wyvern and DAD. Do you know any other good Dragon-Types for this purpose?
-Unbalanced; Shaddoll does take up a lot of space, then you have to have enough Dragon-Types, and finally you need space for some good S/T. How much do you think I can cut from each deck?

Do you think there is a posibility this deck could ever become decent? And could you please make a deck profile with this idea in your head?

(Money is no issue.)
Thank you for reading, and hope to hear from you soon.

There's actually a precedent for this - a Shaddoll deck maining Lightpulsar Dragon made the top cut at a regional in Glasgow.
While it was only a single copy, it shows that there was merit to this at one point (not sure how much now since Shaddoll has rather fallen from grace recently).

I think I'd just play Lightpulsar if I'm honest with you - Red-Eyes just seems like an incredible dead-draw. I'll include it, but I think the deck would be better off without it.

3 Shaddoll Beast
3 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2 White Dragon Wyverburster
2 Eclipse Wyvern
2 Lightpulsar Dragon
2 Shaddoll Squamata
2 Shaddoll Hedgehog
2 Shaddoll Falco
1 Shaddoll Dragon
1 Black Dragon Collapserpent
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

3 Shaddoll Fusion
3 El Shaddoll Fusion
3 Enemy Controller
3 Upstart Goblin
1 Foolish Burial
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Raigeki
1 Snatch Steal

1 Shaddoll Core

What you're effectively playing here is a normal Shaddoll setup with a few tweaks to allow for Lightpulsar to be effective.

Playing Lyla over Mathematician gives you the ability to mill towards your Dragon engine in the early game while dealing with any Spells/Traps. The fact that she's level 4 also gives the deck a base level of 4 - allowing you to combine her with things like Collapserpent, Eclipse Wyvern or Even Shaddoll monsters to make Rhapsody in Beserk, Lavalval Chain, Emeral/Castel and more.
Having Lyla there also means you can drop Mystical Space Typhoon without automatically losing to Vanity's Emptiness - which gives you space to make your Spell/Trap line more consistent.

I've kept the Shaddoll line as light as possible - only one copy of Dragon since Nekroz play virtually no cards tat they'd ever set, while Squamata improves your potential mills with Lyla - giving you effectively 5 Beast and 4 Falco to hit.

2 Eclipse Wyvern since you have an additional search hit in Red-Eyes. Light pulsar should make up the banish ability that the second Collapserpent  would usually cover.

I'd back this deck up with an Extra Deck like this:

3 El Shaddoll Construct
2 El Shaddoll Winda
1 El Shaddoll Shekhinaga
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Crimson Blader
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Arcanite Magician
1 HTS Psyhemuth
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Number 80 - Rhapsody in Beserk

Rhapsdy is there to Banish Nekroz cards in the Graveyard to hopefully shut off Valkyrus, while I feel Crimson Blader and Scrap Dragon are both better Level 8 synchs than Beelze.
Feel free to change it up based on what you summon most often.

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics