Yu-Gi-Oh/Superheavy Samurai Deck

Question
Hey Exo, can you build me a superheavy samurai deck advanced format ? My strategy is based around getting warlord susanowo out quickly and devastating my opponents, I also want it to swarm and get a lot of use out of big benkei. Thanks in advance.

Answer
Swarming is quite difficult when you're only playing Monsters...
You also have to be prepared to lose to Vanity's Emptiness a lot.
My current build looks like this:

3 Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei
3 Superheavy Samurai Blue Brawler
3 Superheavy Samurai Soulpiercer
3 Superheavy Samurai Soulfire Suit
3 Machina Gearframe
3 Machina Fortress
3 Maxx "C"
3 Giant Rat
2 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Superheavy Samurai Soulbeads
2 Superheavy Samurai Scales
2 Superheavy Samurai Flutist
2 Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter
1 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
1 Machina Megaform
1 Superheavy Samurai Soulbang Cannon
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1 Glow-Up Bulb
1 Construction Train Signal Red
(40)

If you want to play Traps then I'd advise only Breakthrough Skill since it can Banish itself from the Graveyard to enable Susanowo.

Extra:(15)
2 Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo
2 Number 11 - Big Eye
2 Gear Gigant X
1 Mecha-Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Naturia Beast
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Naturia Barkion
1 HTS Psyhemuth
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Thought-Ruler Archfiend

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo