Yu-Gi-Oh/T.G 2015

Question
Could you help fix up my T.G deck? Now that Reborn Tengu is at 3 again, this deck is better than ever. With a little help from the Hands, of course.

Monsters:16
Beast King Barbaros x2
Thunder King Rai-Oh
Reborn Tengu x3
Fire Hand x2
T.G. Rush Rhino x2
Ice Hand x2
T.G. Warwolf x2
T.G. Striker x2

Spells:8
Raigeki
Upstart Goblin x3
Forbidden Lance x3
Snatch Steal

Traps:16
Horn of the Phantom Beast x3
Bottomless Trap Hole
Mirror Force x3
Torrential Tribute
TG1-EM1
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Vanity's Emptiness x2
Skill Drain x3
Solemn Warning

Extra:
Black Rose Dragon
Goyo Guardian
Naturia Barkion
T.G. Hyper Librarian
T.G. Power Gladiator
Naturia Beast
Ally of Justice Catastor
T.G. Wonder Magician
Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
Castel the Avian Skyblaster
Diamond Dire Wolf
Evilswarm Exciton Knight
Daigusto Emeral
Abyss Dweller
Gagaga Cowboy

Any thoughts?

Answer
Not sure how competitive something like this is going to be, as I don't really see the point in the T.G. monsters when I could just have Fossil Dyna and Traptrix Myrmeleo instead...
I'd probably make it look something like this

3 Reborn Tengu
2 Beast King Barbaros
2 Fire Hand
2 Ice Hand
2 T.G. Striker
2 T.G. Rush Rhino
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
1 T.G. Warwolf
(15)

3 Pot of Duality
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Raigeki
1 Snatch Steal
1 Book of Moon
(8)

3 Skill Drain
3 Vanity's Emptiness
3 Mind Crush
2 Horn of the Phantom Beast
2 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 TG1-EM1
(17)

Your Extra Deck seems OK, though you'll struggle to make Naturia Beast since Warwolf is a DARK monster...
Mist Wurm seems like a decent replacement, since it gives you a clean out to Burning Abyss that you can make with Striker/Warwolf/Tengu.
Rhapsody in Beserk is useful too since it banishes Nekroz Ritual Spells.

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo